Poor Dog I Had To Take It

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right

The C"*nts are quite possibly on the site, if they are reading this, please be aware that there is a fecking long queue of people ready and willing to give them the best hammering of their lives :yes:

Please name and shame them so some more justice can be administered :thumbs:

J Dog, your Karma must be immense! Top, top fella :victory:

Paulus, set up a Paypal etc like we did for Craigy Boy and we'll get some money together to pay for the treatment, it will be well into the hundreds, any left over can go towards the legal costs for anyone who meets up with these scumbags :D (or lurcher rescue etc)

Well done again that man!

Cheers, D.

nice one :thumbs: ....they need reporting --make sure they never own another animal in there lifes ....i`m suprised the vet`s not reported it ..

• Like 3

Just had my dogs tail taken off bill was £315 all in.

Just to say good on you mate but take up the members offers of help I'm sure this example of cruelty from supposed dogmen has jarred a few nerves on here who would've done the same as you but would like to help you out in some small way,ill throw a score in if you would like the help.

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Thats a great shout stig, good on you :victory:

got the room and one more nots gonna take much more feeding ....

Stig that's a great offer

Dogs trust won't take her but I've decided to sell our old farm quad I've got to a mate , hopefully the quad will be gone today , if all goes to plan ill try keep her or sort her owt and rehome her later :thumbs:

Dogs trust won't take her but I've decided to sell our old farm quad I've got to a mate , hopefully the quad will be gone today , if all goes to plan ill try keep her or sort her owt and rehome her later :thumbs:

Don't be so proud and sell your quad, nobody will think any less of you for excepting help, your a 17 yr old lad who is doin a great thing let us help you out. :victory:

• Like 8

Don't be so proud and sell your quad, nobody will think any less of you for excepting help, your a 17 yr old lad who is doin a great thing let us help you out. :victory:

Cheers mate :) but honestly the quad isn't as important as the dog , the quads not needed tbh I'm happy to do that for the dog , ill try keep it get it healthy and see we're I go from there :) thanks for the offers lads really appreciated ill let you know how things go and what happens :thumbs: