Poor Dog I Had To Take It

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right

Poor fecking dog,, how hard is it to even just buy a cheap bag of dog food for less than a tener,, that will feed it for a month ,,,

Well done j dog,, only trouble you will have now is explaining to evry fecker who gives you evils whilst out walking it,,, best take it when it's dark lol,,

Good on ya pal

• Like 1

Poor fecking dog,, how hard is it to even just buy a cheap bag of dog food for less than a tener,, that will feed it for a month ,,,

Well done j dog,, only trouble you will have now is explaining to evry fecker who gives you evils whilst out walking it,,, best take it when it's dark lol,,

Good on ya pal

Yep it's not On its not hard to feed it lol I had some funny looks at the vet on the way in and in the waiting room lol thankfully the vet said so this is the dog you just took of them b*****ds is it lol then everyone was like some horriable c**ts about lol carried it to car with a coat over it lol people giving me evils

sickening looking at that,

how some c**t could leave a dog rot out there yard like that,

and not give 2 shits about,

f*****g scum.

Yep it's pathetic , it almost collapsed on the way home from taking it of then I had to carry it about a mile lol diddnt have a reception on my phone to phone no one lol

Good on ya pal

Yep it's not On its not hard to feed it lol I had some funny looks at the vet on the way in and in the waiting room lol thankfully the vet said so this is the dog you just took of them b*****ds is it lol then everyone was like some horriable c**ts about lol carried it to car with a coat over it lol people giving me evils
Probably lookin at u weird coz they thought that ain't no bloody saluki lol :thumbs:

Good on ya pal

Probably lookin at u weird coz they thought that ain't no bloody saluki lol :thumbs:

Hahaha :D lol probably right hahaha I'm never seen without my saluki crew hahaha

No reason for animal cruelty if the dogs no good it should be found a suitable home as a pet or last resorts pts! Well done to you mate shame there ain't more like you in the dog world

Yep true that mate , well I had the dog in the shed with the ferrets it was fine , and it responds to me hissing it pulls and looks up so I'd love to have kept it and in time give it a go see what's what it's a young dog too poor thing