My Staffy

if you lot geta bull terrier section then they might aswell close earth dog section down as its as stagnant as a swamp these days because of th anti pleasing brigade in here

think you are right mate the least thing and they would be on it straight away

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my fella loves to hunt ,has a decent nose and wrecks cover, then at home he lets the girls dress him up    

I have a staffy he is good as gold could not ask for better dogs to be fair,this is my lad he is a year old and is always with me asleep by my feet as i am typing now....the fact i am 19 stone have

My Staff bitch I take out mooching.    

Posted Images

This is my latest waif and stray I was supposed to rehome her as she was abandoned,bred and had her ribs broken!!!!! Cnuts

She's 14months tiny easily spannable and great fun.

null-8.jpg

Edited by shaaark

This is my latest waif and stray I was supposed to rehome her as she was abandoned,bred and had her ribs broken!!!!! Cnuts

null-8.jpg

That's a nice looking thing westy, she looks in good shape from what you can see in the pic too, good on you :thumbs:

Don't know what happened in my first reply :huh: lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

null-8.jpg

That's a nice looking thing westy, she looks in good shape from what you can see in the pic too, good on you :thumbs:
Thanks,she came back to me from my folks as fat as butter as I wanted somewhere quiet and easy for her to settle and come out of her shell taken to life in our pack so well she never left!!!

She's shaping up well and loves to run with the lurchers and picking up fieldwork easily.

I've rehomed over 20 Staffords this year out of a shelter I help at but I brought this home......fail haha :)

• Like 1

null-8.jpg

Thanks,she came back to me from my folks as fat as butter as I wanted somewhere quiet and easy for her to settle and come out of her shell taken to life in our pack so well she never left!!!

She's shaping up well and loves to run with the lurchers and picking up fieldwork easily.

I've rehomed over 20 Staffords this year out of a shelter I help at but I brought this home......fail haha :)

Lol, she looks a nice type, and happy :thumbs:

Some pics of my staff. 10 years old, rescued him last year. Absolutely top notch pet, tried abit of bushing with him before but he gets too wild! Gutted I didn't have him from a pup, he's 19" tts and 40ish lbs

Good on you!!