Man Cured His Cancer With ''hemp Oil'' !

False hope imho. Any one calling anything a cure all is sadly mistaken, or worse, spreading false hope.

Now, can it alleviate the symptoms ? Certainly. Should it be illegal, certainly not. But it doesn't cure cancer.

• Like 1

Yeh I would proberbly give it a go if I had it,,,,, however a mate of mine who I used to go coursing with,, his mate got cancer and he tried this hemp oil,,,, but sadly he still died.

I think most of us if we had cancer would try almost any remady or potion ,,, or any other type of therapy,, it's that survival instinct in us,,

Maybe look at preventatives.

My old fella has just had it (65). His dad died of it in the 70's (I think he was in his 40's) So im now on the case of looking for preventatives so I can be around for as long as possible for my kids etc.

The thing that keeps popping up is B17 which is found in the seeds of non citrous fruit.

I notice this b17 is in apple seeds,,,,, interestingly ,,, so is a substance like arsenic ,,, years ago a woman was done for attempted murder ,,, she was crushing up apple seeds and putting it in her husbands food,,, he became more and more ill.

Aparantly though you need a fair bit to actually kill someone though

if yer times up, it's up, nothing will stop it...instead of worrying about dying (thats how voodoo works!) just relax and have a good time!

Enjoy your limited time on this planet with yer pals, family, dugs whatever and get on with it....

• Like 1

whats for you,wont go by you.Although there is good realible research stating that it does "SLOW" the cancer and in a couple rare cases tested on mice,stopped it spreading completely.

Thankfully its not common in our family.although heart attacks are lol