R10 Or S410F :/ ???

Hello everyone

Right my problem is iv got 2 very nice pcp rifles which i really like and can't pick the best of :( . I bought the Air arms S410f in 177 at the start of the year as i sold my bsa R10 mk2 also 177 but in all honesty i missed that bsa feel so i saw this R10 on the forum a few nights back and could not help but go buy it :/ now im not saying the 410f is a bad gun its a great bit of kit but if i was the put them both to the test it will be a close call the only thing i can pick at with the AA is the loading is a bit more fiddly when it loads a pellet in the chamber and it looks a bit skinny compared to the bsa the only thing i can pick at on the R10 is the way the mag loads and seems abit heavy with the bipod and sling and maybe the AA is a little quieter. I would like to know your reviews on both rifles.

Here are some pictures of both

20130327_195418_zps1d9d7117.jpg

20130327_195519_zps8e00302c.jpg

20130327_195552_zps8054e280.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The S410 is a cracking rifle, thousands of happy customers can vouch for them and I can't fault my TDR, but for me, the R-10 has it. I know mine had issues before it went to XTX but having had them ir

sell them both and get a HW100

What size skirts?

Well i would never get a bsa rifle again.The reason is i have owned 2 bsa r10 both mk1 and mk2 and the mk1 went back 4 times to bsa to get repaired.The mk2 went back twice.I have owned aout 5 air arm rifle in the past and WOW they are the dog's banger's.I still have the 410f and use it all the time.i did have the r10 mk2 and the 410f like you and i think i used the r10 twice as the air arm comes first.I don't know if i was unlucky with bsa or they are crap.I just think air arm are the best made rifles out there.

Edited by doggame

The S410 is a cracking rifle, thousands of happy customers can vouch for them and I can't fault my TDR, but for me, the R-10 has it. I know mine had issues before it went to XTX but having had them ironed out, it's simply awesome!

The balance of the R-10 suits me to the ground, the weight adds to the accuracy and the reassurance that you have more shots than your average, trigger happy day out would require you to need is a boon.

My R-10 is the first PCP I reach for on a trip out. I'd love an S410 classic in addition, but never to replace the R10.

• Like 1

air arms vote from me too,i have the s400 and a scorpion t10,the airarms feels more solid and better made,ive never had a problem with it.and the bsa bought brand new had to go back to bsa after a lot of messing about (changing pellets/scopes /silencers,so a lot of expense and lost shooting time) all for the bargain price of £480,sent it back and it needed recrowning!! admittedley they fixed it but not even a sorry or a free tin of pellets.it works fine now and is very accurate but to me not in the same league as the aa

I have both in 22

My R10 is awsome but it has been J.Bd.

The AA410 is light accurate gun but dose struggle on loading with 5.53 pellets but fine with 5.52s.

Not a 177 man myself but try the next size down see if that helps :thumbs:

C85C9396-92D1-458B-84A4-8DB35A860CD4-265

CHEERS

GARRICK

I've had both guns, but to me the R10 is the best gun I've owned, shot count, balance performance, and looks, mine has been JB,d and is deadly accurate in 22, can't see me ever getting rid of this brilliant piece of kit

Chris