R10 Or S410F :/ ???

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The S410 is a cracking rifle, thousands of happy customers can vouch for them and I can't fault my TDR, but for me, the R-10 has it. I know mine had issues before it went to XTX but having had them ir

sell them both and get a HW100

What size skirts?

I had one of the first r10's and never skipped a beat I do love bsa had all sorts,

But I brought a air arms tdr a few weeks ago and love it, does everything I need, as far as the r10 is concerned its the best looking gun on the market and I do still have a fettish for them!

But I wanted a good little hunter light agile and packs away into a good case hence the tdr!

I've not had another air arms so I don't no weather I'm lucky with my tdr as its consistent and accurate stacks pellet on pellet, or that's all air arms

But if I just needed a rifle I would chose r10 based on the looks and mine was trouble free

I suppose its all to do with what you need from a gun

I got rid of my s410 to get and r10 mk2 vc and the BSA is so more better balanced more consistent more shots better looking better made its the r10 by far is the better gun

nicer looking stock! better gun? mmmmm :hmm: 410s are very reliable bits of kit. not had a r10 so cant say much but i cant fault my 410.

Im looking at getting an s410 for my first PCP. I currently have a tx200, I was considering trading it in for a PCP. But Ive been advised against it. So with a bit of saving i should get my hands on a 410 soon.

The only reason i picked the AA over the BSA is purely cost for the minute. I can get a brand new 410 for the price of a second hand R10 so...I chose that one.

In time i may choose the R10 as my weapon of choice, but by the sounds of it I'll keep the AA in my arsenal too. I dont think i will be dissapointed with either one by the sounds of it.

I got rid of my s410 to get and r10 mk2 vc and the BSA is so more better balanced more consistent more shots better looking better made its the r10 by far is the better gun

nicer looking stock! better gun? mmmmm :hmm: 410s are very reliable bits of kit. not had a r10 so cant say much but i cant fault my 410.

NO way is the bsa r10 the better gun .My 410 will out do a r10 mk2 even if it has been John Bowkett .I would not say the r10 is better balenced or better looking.In my eyes its a over priced peace of rubbish.But then again it's just my opinion

>

NO way is the bsa r10 the better gun .My 410 will out do a r10 mk2 even if it has been John Bowkett .I would not say the r10 is better balenced or better looking.In my eyes its a over priced peace of rubbish.But then again it's just my opinion

I think you are talking a load of bull s**t saying your 410 will out do a R10 ,both guns will do the what you ask them to do ,as long as you do your part.

There is not a lot in the price ether and you say its over priced peace of rubbish , Why do you say that and what have you got to back that up ?

I have had the mk2 and found it complete dull.I was not amazed by the way it shot.Thought the perfomance was not as good as the 410,I could group better with my 410,I think its well over priced for what people say about it.i could get just as good grouping's with a £100 rifle.There only one thing that's good and that's the buddy bottle shot count.But how many people do you know at goes out and shoot's 120 pellets on a hunt?Even my buddy bottle leak twice and then had to buy new seal's.It's not as relibal as any air arm rifle.IT's got the look's but not the performance to go with it.But then again this is my review of the rifle.Sorry if some people take's this the wrong way

The best rifle BSA has ever made and that's the bsa super 10 Used one last night and baged 9 rabbits in 2 hours at 40 yards out to 50 yards

Edited by doggame

Hi doggame, Iam afraid to say my r10 has not been to mr bowkett and it will out shoot your s410 when ever it likes its just a way better gun than the heap of crap s410, and that makes my and I'm sure a lot of other people laugh when you say the s410 looks better than the r10 you should go to specsavers ha :)

Edited by jandcguns

Hi doggame, Iam afraid to say my r10 has not been to mr bowkett and it will out shoot your s410 when ever it likes its just a way better gun than the heap of crap s410, and that makes my and I'm sure a lot of other people laugh when you say the s410 looks better than the r10 you should go to specsavers ha :)

Ok mate :laugh::laugh: :laugh: I can't wait to see the post your put up when your r10 breaks :laugh: And I don't think your r10 will out do a s410.How can you say the s410 is a heap of crap when AIR ARMS makes the best rifles. Look the r10 has a regulator where the 410 don't . s410 don't need regulator to shoot consitainly and good . If you took the regulator out of the r10 do you think it will shoot good NO :nono: The r10 is long rifle. .To make them look good you need to waste money. I just don't see the big fuss over them. Like I said before the best rifle BSA has made and that's the super 10

Edited by doggame