The Pup Strikes Again!

Really pleased with pip today! I took her for her walk this after noon as we were walking down a field side I noticed a bunny jump up about 50/60 yards in front! I didn't even think she had seen it but she set off like a bat out of hell getting between the rabbit and the hedge! The coney the ran down into a dip and back out the other side! Problem was coming out the other side was a big drift rabbit ran on top of snow and pip was sinking! I didn't think for a second she would make the ground back up as it was heading for a thick gorse gulley!

As I wandered down the field waiting for her return I heard a squealing! I thought she had got tangled in wire or something so set off running ! Just for her to come round the corner with a live rabbit in her mouth!

I don't know whether or not she caught it in the cover or turned it back into the field I couldn't see who cares she bagged it!

Can't believe how she's coming on a little pic from when we got back

Thanks for reading :-Dpost-76290-0-81144900-1364417294.jpg

Edited by Rogue and running dog
  • Like 1

Really pleased with pip today! I took her for her walk this after noon as we were walking down a field side I noticed a bunny jump up about 50/60 yards in front! I didn't even think she had seen it but she set off like a bat out of hell getting between the rabbit and the hedge! The coney the ran down into a dip and back out the other side! Problem was coming out the other side was a big drift rabbit ran on top of snow and pip was sinking! I didn't think for a second she would make the ground back up as it was heading for a thick gorse gulley!As I wandered down the field waiting for her return I heard a squealing! I thought she had got tangled in wire or something so set off running ! Just for her to come round the corner with a live rabbit in her mouth!I don't know whether or not she caught it in the cover or turned it back into the field I couldn't see who cares she bagged it!Can't believe how she's coming on a little pic from when we got backThanks for reading :-Dattachicon.gifimage.jpg

so you heard a rabbit squealing and you thought the dog was tangled in a fence :D