90 Minutes!!

What happened at half time for England, that first half was brilliant but they were a different team in the second half.... I'll agree with Keano this time we should be winning games like that...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a bit grim.................we just seem to back up and back up till we,re defending on the edge of our 6 yard box i dont know if its a confidence thing or what...... As for that Roy Keane i dont

He might say it straight........he states the obvious in as controversial way as possible.....thats ok but its his basic demeanour and complete lack of personality...........i could sit listening to t

Baw that is possibly one of the most backward statements you have ever come out with !..........Why is a national team a strong indication of how good that countries league is ..............The Engli

Was a bit grim.................we just seem to back up and back up till we,re defending on the edge of our 6 yard box i dont know if its a confidence thing or what......

As for that Roy Keane i dont know why they have that miserable c**t on there as a pundit he clearly dont want to be there he looks put out every time he has to talk !

• Like 2

Don't know why anybody is Shocked by the Result/performance . . Top And Bottom off it is England are not that Good and haven't been for A Long Time , Got 1 World Class Player Gerrard who is now coming to the End Off His Reign .

i

Was a bit grim.................we just seem to back up and back up till we,re defending on the edge of our 6 yard box i dont know if its a confidence thing or what......

As for that Roy Keane i dont know why they have that miserable c**t on there as a pundit he clearly dont want to be there he looks put out every time he has to talk !

dont get me wrong i thought they were going to run riot,dont know wht went wrong but they just seemed to fall apart

Roy keane is out straight...... he tells you things you dont want to here about your team.....

but some times it looks like hes rubbin it in when hes not...... hes a cork man and thats the way they come across.

They needed that 2nd goal when they were on top, after the break they just looked a different team, they stopped passing and pressing the play. It's almost a mindset thing... Scared to lose rather than go out win it..

Keane was blunt with what he said, but he was right this time..

Passion,leadership,.............we have none,when the going gets tough we have no answers ,if the other team dont roll over and concede defeat we go to pot and end up hanging on praying for the final whistle,how many times do we end up scrapeing a draw when by any stretch of the imagination we should be home and dry .....wallbash.gif

Roy keane is out straight...... he tells you things you dont want to here about your team.....

but some times it looks like hes rubbin it in when hes not...... hes a cork man and thats the way they come across.

He might say it straight........he states the obvious in as controversial way as possible.....thats ok but its his basic demeanour and complete lack of personality...........i could sit listening to that lad Gary Neville all day he has an infectious passion to go with his clear knowledge of the game that makes him an interesting pundit to listen to.............Roy Keane comes across like he doesnt really like football and doesnt want to be there.

• Like 2

End of the day we are shit and weve been shit for a long time . Even in that first half we didnt knock it about like a spain or germany would have done . The likes of your lampards ,gerrards ,rooneys ,terry, cole and many other so called top players have had there day . Numerous competitions under there belts and the truth of it is there not good enough mentally and on the pitch .

You say we are shit....but who are you comparing us to Spain and Germany ?.....The worlds greatest international sides................yes we are a long way behind those nations but you could just as easily compare us to inferior nations as compare us to nations better than us.................but then i suppose we wouldnt be English if we didnt slate our own :whistling:

Oh shut up ya moaning c**ts..........you could be Scottish and have to support us.....Strachan ya wee fud!!!.... :censored::D

Think we should compare ourselves to the best teams ,we need to look up and be inspired rather than down, and be deluded we are a good team.The man (or woman) that puts his finger on our problem & sorts it will be rewarded by untold grattitude .......& a nice few quid .......that man is not Roy H....He cant inspire me let alone a millionaire footballer,he only speaks words there is no belief in them ......

He cant inspire me let alone a millionaire footballer,he only speaks words there is no belief in them ......

Its funny how money changes peoples outlooks............as an International football team we have never been anything above top 7 or 8 at best.......before 66 nobody felt we had a right to be the best..............after 66 nobody felt we had a right to be the best................but now the last 10 years since the " millionaire footballer " era we suddenly think we should be the best.......just because wages increase dont mean our expectancy levels should increase with it.