A Good Members Collar Finished

Bad form publicly downing another mans gear on an open forum ... The fella obviously spends time and skill making his gear the same as anybody else on here does so why crab his wares .... Its a bad do when a fella puts something up for sale and the downers pick faults ... If your that much of an expert make a leather collar that's as good or better than what's up for sale if you can't then like the rest of us wish the man the best of luck and say nothing else ............

• Like 3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

made this collar for a member of thl this one i have lined with soft pig skin leather and with the collar being black used white thread  

Bad form publicly downing another mans gear on an open forum ... The fella obviously spends time and skill making his gear the same as anybody else on here does so why crab his wares .... Its a bad do

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes

Guest long-tail

Bad form publicly downing another mans gear on an open forum ... The fella obviously spends time and skill making his gear the same as anybody else on here does so why crab his wares .... Its a bad do when a fella puts something up for sale and the downers pick faults ... If your that much of an expert make a leather collar that's as good or better than what's up for sale if you can't then like the rest of us wish the man the best of luck and say nothing else ............

big difference between picking faults and constructive questions,i agree bad crack to slate the gear,he certainly put some good gear up in the past,i may well get him to do a couple for me although slightly different in design cheers

I agree with you socks.......i never said it was shit....or made crap...

I pointed out, that without a keeper the strap would be going all over the place once the leather softens and its get rubbed, knocked etc in everyday use......

Which is right?

Then a pm was sent my way.....not a nice one from jaffa, my cattys are shit etc....

Guest long-tail

I pointed out, that without a keeper the strap would be going all over the place once the leather softens and its get rubbed, knocked etc in everyday use......

Which is right?

Then a pm was sent my way.....not a nice one from jaffa, my cattys are shit etc....

they are :laugh:

Which is right?

I know that! Dont need somebody else to tell me though :laugh:

Guest long-tail

Which is right?

I know that! Dont need somebody else to tell me though :laugh:

just having the crack mate fair play :thumbs:

Ye it was nasty bet ya boots it was don't tell me what my stuffs guna do when I no full well what it will do make one better bpr if not shut the fek up that wasn't constructive at all wee don't don't get on so it was a dig if you can make one fair play nock ya sen out lad atb kev

• Like 1

The collar looks quite cool, I don`t imagine it will make any noise as it looks like the D keeper will stay at 90deg or so to the buckle.

Sure the wee poser will look lovely in it,, she was sitting on ma knee last night lookin all cute ! hahahaha

On another note though.. This place is alike a f****n primary school just now with folk jumping in to critisise everything that gets put on here,, it``s not half f***ing annoying,, childish really,, and it`s happining on all areas of the site,, not just on the Irish coursing saluki section,,,,like it used to !

• Like 1