Sign in to follow this  
the big chief

A Good Members Collar Finished

Wheres the keeper? That excess strap is going to look like a curly fry after a week :yes:

• Like 1

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes :D

Edited by KittleRox
  • Like 2

Guest long-tail

nice but sure you will here the dog coming,wont the d-ring clang against the buckle,sure iv seen some you made with it opposite seems a better idea but then again i dont make them so what the f**k do i know,you do some good stuff though :thumbs:

• Like 1

no it wont rattle as there is another bit of leather in the way to stop it doing just that my pal has had the same collar off me and doesn't rattle at all when his dog runs :thumbs:

Guest long-tail

no it wont rattle as there is another bit of leather in the way to stop it doing just that my pal has had the same collar off me and doesn't rattle at all when his dog runs :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Sure it,ll look good on a Black and white whippet, it,ll no get curly cause I,m only going to use it for photographic purposes :D

Better get a cable tie then :laugh: Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Better get a cable tie then :laugh:

stop piking faults i could do the same with what you do but i dont this is not a thread to start arguing so don't try and start one thank you

Instead you just pm me, annoying me.....

.....without a keeper, that strap will be going west and will get worse the more the dog uses it.

Youve made a couple without the keeper.....be interesting to see what shape the strap is in now, after a wee while of use?

:bye: