Big Powerful Bitches

:yes:@ Wilf,...

It is good to have a dream :thumbs:

I don't harbour any grand dreams matey, they are nothing special but I simply found something I liked and got on with.

A very good friend of mine also likes them and wanted one, the lads who were involved in breeding my lad were very keen to get the blood back

Another good mate has been kind enough to offer to help

A set of " Dudley do-alls" with all the tools, nothing to write home about but enough to have fun with.....that will do me ;)

• Like 3

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

sounds to me as though you like what you got very much dare i say wilf, i know ive said it previously and i think what i said in urlyer post would be best choice for you , line breeding. and with luck on your side it will pay off for you, as they say if it aint broke,,.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wilf this is what I asked :thumbs:

Wilf if you have that much time why not source a bitch pup now? then bring it on with the intention of putting your dog to her

Takes more than 2 years for any dog to prove itself, and even if it did, I for one would not breed from a 2 year old :nono:

I would tend to agree with you matey, the trouble we have is that almost all the blood is dead due to their style.

The whole litter is spoken for and it's not even done yet.....no where near even happening.

So I won't be trying to sell strangers something on the pretence that's its all well proven stuff because none will or would ever get sold.

The bloods very good, we stand a good chance we may loose it so we have to make a choice, simple as that really mate.

But, as I say, I don't make you wrong in general

Atb

Fair point Wilf. you always have a limited window of opportunity when breeding from "do or die" dogs :thumbs:

Nobody saying anys better. Just asking what a dog at 30 can do a dog at 26 can't?. The yanks an ozzzys may need dogs that size but in this country we don't not even pre ban as you read on here lol

We dont even need em that big. I'd take a 26 or 27 inch gyp all day long if she'd catch and kill a coyote.

If they get too small though they will NOT be able to hold a yote down. Coyotes may only be 30-35 pounds but they are as strong as any 75 pound dog out there. And to those sayin greyhounds aint powerful. HAHA! I need some of your drugs cuz you wont find a more powerful dog than a greyhound.

• Like 2

Greyhound not powerful my muka by cinderford runs mastfif types x to greyhounds they there for 1 quarry in forest these powerful big half bull greys or alaunt grey these powerful gsd x grey these powerful, deerhound/bull first x these powerful imo greyhound are quite far down the list in term of powerful and that just running dogs if we add others no running dog grey wouldn't probly be in top 30 lol

need to get some of the drugs your on dan greyhound most powerful dog out there :laugh:

Tell me of a breed of dog more powerful pound for pound than a greyhound then.

All mastiff types, bull types, shepherd types, deerhounds..... Dnt get me wrong we need grey blood for there pace but I wouldnt add grey for power

is pound for pound now not the most powerful dog :laugh:

I thought we were talkin bout dogs from bout 26 to 28 inches which alot of greyhounds fall in that category and for dogs of that size they are f****n powerful. You dont get more power when you add other blood to them unless you get more size and weight. Greyhounds are extremely dense and heavily muscled. They are very powerful. There is no way in hell anybody is gonna convince me that a f****n shepherd or any other breed for that matter if the same size is as powerful as a greyhound.

• Like 1

need to get some of the drugs your on dan greyhound most powerful dog out there :laugh:

All mastiff types, bull types, shepherd types, deerhounds..... Dnt get me wrong we need grey blood for there pace but I wouldnt add grey for power
your powerful an our powerful is two different things. If you don't think a greyhound is powerful well, I don't know lol

is pound for pound now not the most powerful dog :laugh:

I thought we were talkin bout dogs from bout 26 to 28 inches which alot of greyhounds fall in that category and for dogs of that size they are f****n powerful. You dont get more power when you add other blood to them unless you get more size and weight. Greyhounds are extremely dense and heavily muscled. They are very powerful. There is no way in hell anybody is gonna convince me that a f****n shepherd or any other breed for that matter if the same size is as powerful as a greyhound.

about time someone spoke some sense
  • Like 1

Deerhounds? Why cuz they are big tall rangy pieces of shit that cant run fast enough to scatter their own shit. Is this a joke? Please tell me it is.