Big Powerful Bitches

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12 year old daughter who is 5/8 deerhound / 3/8 grey, stands a shade under 31" at the shoulder and also weighs 85lbs - she's lighter built than the old bitch who is massively powerful The old girl was blisteringly fast in her day, the youngster isn't as quick but has absolutely huge stamina. Both bitches have killed an awful lot of game.

• Like 9

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12 year old daughter who is 5/8 deerhound / 3/8 grey, stands a shade under 31" at the shoulder and also weighs 85lbs - she's lighter built than the old bitch who is massively powerful The old girl was blisteringly fast in her day, the youngster isn't as quick but has absolutely huge stamina. Both bitches have killed an awful lot of game.

big bitches them an sound like they done you proud

This is not to bad of a bitch for most tasks...Tomo bred her..this 1st pic I shot the hare and she retrieved it..I'm pissing bout taking the pic so the gun was at my feet :-(

f6578d965fd1d97dc7fd51dc37660f04.jpg

Kids2069_zps0dde866a.jpg

b07bd1e483336ca96881ec4ee2af1a5a.jpg

Just came in season now WILF lol..

• Like 7

NICE BITCH FUJI

Thanks Clipper...she earns her corn mate,both on the lamp and in the day...when she's really fit she does take your eye,crazy on beasties...infact nigh on a liability,the fecker would just bout have you lol...she even pulled a 'real big un' and flattened it...mental on them she is...but on smaller stuff retrieves beautifully..we think she ok anyway :-)

• Like 4

Afriend of mine sold on a bitch he had a reluctant sale it was to a lad in liverpool shes a brindle bitch 26"tts very very solid bitch and a very good bitch one of the best fox dogs iv ever had the grace to see go.you were always guaranteed a good night if she was there.i was told the lad who bought her has stayed in touch and is over the moon with her.

any pics pal??? what was her name? shaun

Lol this thread should of been called little powerful bitches then paulsmithy! Like lost generation said, hardly any remotely brick shit house bitches here. I'm not saying size in height wise matters either, but generally height equals weight.and as we are talking running dogs , usually just carry muscle, so muscle equals power. Most big bitches here mentioned are 26 under. Not saying small dogs ain't powerful. But it hardly on subject.

• Like 4

Yeah get wat u saying but still thin height count for nothin but we all got our view.Look at grey they aint strong powerful types look at the weight height right up there but there r lot stronger powerful types out there that cud break a grey with there small toe ,stats mean f**k all but dnt tell bird haha