seems ligit tho :whistling:

"Private listing black PVC corset to be worn as outerwear. Due to constantly being reported for alleged adult material & having my listings removed by eBay, I am now only posting minimal photos. If you require any further information or photos please contact me at Jill.redivy@hotmail.com

Note to eBay; this item is not underwear & will be laundered to manufacturers instructions prior to posting"
mind you ideal hunting gear, I always wore a little black "off the shoulder number" :tongue2:
Edited by mad al

seems ligit tho :whistling:

"Private listing black PVC corset to be worn as outerwear. Due to constantly being reported for alleged adult material & having my listings removed by eBay, I am now only posting minimal photos. If you require any further information or photos please contact me at Jill.redivy@hotmail.com

Note to eBay; this item is not underwear & will be laundered to manufacturers instructions prior to posting"

mind you ideal hunting gear, I always wore a little black "off the shoulder number" :tongue2:

True to your name al ;);)

• Like 1