Lurcher Collars

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn't lurchers be going over a 5 bar gate not under?

i just ram em down in me scooby init :laugh:

Sat in your booster seat init.

Posted Images

Why do people want massive collars on lurchers ? Surely they are sum thing to get snagged on [BANNED TEXT] going threw hedges .and they must make a racket [BANNED TEXT] ur dog goes under a five bar gate. No disrespect to the fella making them .

Shouldn't lurchers be going over a 5 bar gate not under?

Both my dogs will clear 5 foot with ease. But if they can get under then they will :thumbs:

there is loads of hand made dog collars out there pal , and although yours look nice tyhey aint so special!!. if the lining had been rolled over before stitched it would be more proffesional instead of just cut but they will sell . they all do for so long!!! ;)

I think you have mist the boat rely and they do look shite , stupid and pointless but that's my opinion . All the best in your venture though thumbs

Missed the boat on what exactly, millions of dogs, millions of shit quality collars being sold and having to be replaced.

I thinks rope collars and leads look shit but I never said that till now, if you put a collar once on your dog, then how is what I offer pointless, my not be for yourself.

My theory is buy quality, buy once!

Thanks for your input.

Regards

Spence

there is loads of hand made dog collars out there pal , and although yours look nice tyhey aint so special!!. if the lining had been rolled over before stitched it would be more proffesional instead of just cut but they will sell . they all do for so long!!! ;)

That collar was used for illustration purposes only, not what I will have to offer but thanks!!