Blue Grizzle Dog,s Pup,s Ect Please Add Pic,s

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pure kc reg thick as f@ck saluki in yorkshire

Hopefully the fen king doesn't mind me putting this up. Pip Litter brother to belle and razor and the dog I lined my bitch with 2 weeks ago.

would like to see some pic,s of blue grizzle dog,s please thank,s here,s a pic of my pup to start with

Posted Images

Screenshot_2013-03-22-18-53-15_zps7b0b3eCouple of pics of my bitch. Half sister to black wrecking it and fujis pups.

2013-03-22185047_zpsb04b2c94.png

Them pictures make her look slim lol she is one of the strongest saluki typs iv seen and she has a very good style even if you do make hard work for her lol

Screenshot_2013-03-22-18-53-15_zps7b0b3eCouple of pics of my bitch. Half sister to black wrecking it and fujis pups.

2013-03-22185047_zpsb04b2c94.png

Them pictures make her look slim lol she is one of the strongest saluki typs iv seen and she has a very good style even if you do make hard work for her lol
she is. A very strong bitch mate. Similar shape to her granddam on her dam side

I'm telling you lads blues the colour PIPS the name. snoopdog how's razor have you don much this year

razors been out twice a week near enough all season..thers been a few days because of the weather and a couple of small knocks where hes had a few days off ect. but all in all had some cracking days with him.and a very decent season.how about pip.?

fuji ..lol. i hope the pups turn out better then razor.after all its all about trying to improve the breed ..correct.?.razor has caught more in one season then buddy caught all his career..or so iam told.so theres an improvement .lolol.so i will be over the moon if your pups turn out to be belters.

i will be taking it a bit easier with razor next season.and just enjoy having him.hes had some stick this last 5 seasons and served me well .time to fetch the young gun on..

• Like 1