Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

Vitality what do the terriers have to do for the best burrow hunters compertition 2013 ?

CACIT

A winner, in individual events and

Awarding of the winners and prize-winners of competitions.

1. Titles CACT and CACIT may be awarded in each breed. Females and males are fighting together for titles CACIT (candidate for international champions for working qualities). In each breed title CACIT awarded all dogs show work by 100 points. Title R.CACIT (reserve candidate international champions for working qualities) given to a dog show the second best result (after the dog received the title CACIT) in obtaining the diploma of the first degree. If the title CACIT get a few dogs in the breed is R.CACIT title is given. All dogs, in obtaining a first degree with a maximum of 100 balls, receive the title CACT. Title R.CACT (backup candidate for the national champions of the working qualities) given to a dog show the best result (after the dogs received the title CACT) valued at not less than the diploma of the first degree. If the title CACT are some dogs that R.CACT title is given.

2. "Winner of the competition" is defined in accordance with the existing rules. Prize-winners receive trophies. The winner gets a prize - a comfortable and secure carrying of wood for hunting dogs!

CACT

A winner, in individual events and

Awarding of the winners and prize-winners of competitions.

1. Females and males are fighting together for titles CACT (candidate for national champions for working qualities). CACT title given to a dog to show the best work and evaluated with the most balls in obtaining the diploma of the first degree. The same title CACT get all the dogs to show the work, estimated with the maximum balls (100 balls), in obtaining the diploma of the first degree. Title R.CACT (backup candidate for the national champions of the working qualities) given to a dog show the second best result (after the dog received the title CACT) in obtaining the diploma of the first degree. If the title CACT are some dogs that R.CACT title is given.

2. The title of "Winner of the competition" is played out among the dogs working on a badger and fox on. Better defined under the current rules. Three best dog for his work on the fox and the three best dogs for work on badger, are awarded with cups. Winners receive prizes - comfortable and reliable wooden carrying for hunting dogs!

After the competition to rank CACIT hole and played no title CACT title - "BEST HUNTER Norns BUKOVYNA 2013". For his title fight dogs that received titles CACIT, R.CACIT, CACT, R.CACT. Involved in the fight for the title of "BEST HUNTER Norns BUKOVYNA 2013" free and requires no more additional fee. Dogs claim to be "THE BEST HUNTER Norns BUKOVYNA 2013" are checked to drag a dead fox from a hole. Entrance to the boiler room one damper is closed. Fox carcass lies in a pipe hole before the first boiler head to the entrance. Elongated beast is when his head appeared out of the hole. Encourage the dog is permitted. To drag its carcass have 5 minutes. The winner is chosen among dogs fox carcass stretched out of the hole for the set time. The first place is determined by the quality hvatok. If you grasp the first place is the same younger dog. If the age is equal, preference is given to female. If the age and sex of the same - on the least time taken to drag a carcass of a fox hole.

The dog's owner will receive the title - "BEST HUNTER Norns BUKOVYNA 2013" was awarded the main prize - the device search system for hunting dogs.

Ukrainian Champion boar 2013 awarded a valuable prize - a modern mobile phone, "smartphone"!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

On the second day of competition - wild boar. Difficult weather conditions and terrain prevented catch wild boar and cut down his fangs. So, from the 35 alleged dogs, acted only 17. Several dogs were seriously injured, including my (at that time I was ready to enraged him personally :angry2: ). It happened near the pond in a swamp, and on my eyes. If the boar comes, driven by dog into the water, then smallest negligence of dog can lead to serious consequences.What happened to us! About 5 minutes ROKKI continued to work,catching up that boar, but with the injury I had to revoke it. We left without a diploma, but given urgent medical assistance and now everything is fine!

post-85648-0-91675300-1365509757_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect mister.... they don't need to be crossed with anything if they are bred right. Most I have seen are entering everything they can at a very young age.

But like all terriers they owe their existance in part to the terrier men in your part of the world. I know people who HAVE made the cross here in the states with excellent results.

They are some good dogs you got there your lucky to be able to use them and test them out in the open stops the rubbish being bred and passed off as genuine workers

I hope, with time, you will return all the best for testing dogs!

I've heard some rumors that some tried to mix Jagds with other breeds, but never seen. In my opinion and as said jawn, if properly bred dog breed then dogs will be good and start working in very young age. Just know that some mix Laika with the wolf. It brings good working dogs (especially anger and sense of smell). but not controlled, and often dangerous.

Thanks for the video! I liked it!