German Sheperd X

well lads a friends top class bull colly hound bitch was just coverd by his neighbours big german shepard !!!!!!!!!!!!he s in a major panic .....so i said i throw it out there and see what people think ....will he b able to find good working homes for them ? anyone ever came across this mix ? what game will they b usefull for....(in ireland).........the bitch can do a hare ....unreal at a hole....and top class at night ....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets look at it in this sense here we are 213 pretty no different than the 50 s and 60s countrys going bollox up . now lurchering to some was for the table or the game dealer the plweasure was begot i

Deer seem to have that effect on many lurchers, derived from Pastoral/Herding types....   I've owned one or two lurchers, that after a few seasons on the rabbits, began to get a wee bit bored with t

thats not the question ...prick....and they wud b lurchers ....now f**k off and check what mix your wife is....instead of anoyin me

Really don't know why people say that it was a accident as i have male and female dogs and mine would never be in pup unless i wanted them to be...and not having a dig pal just saying ;(

anyone gona ans my question or just bitch

Really don't know why people say that it was a accident as i have male and female dogs and mine would never be in pup unless i wanted them to be...and not having a dig pal just saying ;(

Why is this in the lurcher and running dog section?

Collie/bull/grey x German shepherd isn't really a running dog.

Just a mongrel. Loads out there. Should be culled at birth.

• Like 2

thats not the question ...prick....and they wud b lurchers ....now f**k off and check what mix your wife is....instead of anoyin me

Keep yer knickers on Rocky.

They will be useless pieces of shite. Sorry if that offends you :thumbs:

Q) Will he b able to find good working homes for them?

A) Highly unlikely. Who would take the chance when they could have something purpose bred?

Q) Anyone ever came across this mix?

A) I very much doubt it. Except in a dogs home maybe.

Q) What game will they b usefull for?

A) Flyball maybe. Or fetching a stick.

That's all your questions answered :thumbs:

Why is this in the lurcher and running dog section?

Collie/bull/grey x German shepherd isn't really a running dog.

Just a mongrel. Loads out there. Should be culled at birth.

at the end of the day gaz all lurchers are mongrels personally would of got it the jag would be good bigger stuff

Q) Will he b able to find good working homes for them?

A) Highly unlikely. Who would take the chance when they could have something purpose bred? clever

Q) Anyone ever came across this mix?

A) I very much doubt it. Except in a dogs home maybe.

Q) What game will they b usefull for?

A) Flyball maybe. Or fetching a stick.

That's all your questions answered :thumbs:

LISTEN u clever prick ....they prob will hit the bucket ....but i jst put it out there for comments now you ve had your say ....and we all know how intelligent u are.....so gud luck