One Of My Trio's Complete

Thank's to Fireman my little project is complete..here is a picture of a cock and hen goldie with a irish fancy hen in there for good measure.. :D ...i will try and get some more picture's of my other trio's when they decide to sit together.. :thumbs:

goldiehen001_zps3d139489.jpg

• Like 7

You did your bit Millet.without you all 3 of us would still be waiting for our new birds :yes: so again many thanks for doing all that :victory: .But glad to see her settling in and fingers crossed on some youngsters from them all this summer,believe it or not i've just been out to try to get some pics of the greenies together but just a 100 empty branch pics so far as is the norm for me but i'll get there in the end :laugh:,

• Like 1

You did your bit Millet.without you all 3 of us would still be waiting for our new birds :yes: so again many thanks for doing all that :victory: .But glad to see her settling in and fingers crossed on some youngsters from them all this summer,believe it or not i've just been out to try to get some pics of the greenies together but just a 100 empty branch pics so far as is the norm for me but i'll get there in the end :laugh:,

I can get photo's of the redpoll's all day long but them greenies are awkward git's..as soon as i go in the aviary they turn invisable.. :D ..i have been in and out of there all day trying but it's too cold to be sat about waiting for the elusive greenie shot.. :laugh:

• Like 1

I can get photo's of the redpoll's all day long but them greenies are awkward git's..as soon as i go in the aviary they turn invisable.. :D ..i have been in and out of there all day trying but it's too cold to be sat about waiting for the elusive greenie shot.. :laugh:

you had better breed a few this season as some say they want a trip south :D

Same as mate,i thought i'd do a post on a few of the pairs and trio's i'm running this year but there all sat in cover laughing at me freezing my balls off :tongue2: .Still i'll try in the morning after i've done their water as i'm sure it'll be iced again tonight ;)

• Like 1

Thank's to Fireman my little project is complete..here is a picture of a cock and hen goldie with a irish fancy hen in there for good measure.. :D ...i will try and get some more picture's of my other trio's when they decide to sit together.. :thumbs:

goldiehen001_zps3d139489.jpg

Is the cock likely to mate both hens and raise youngsters in the same aviary ?................Lovely looking birds them Goldfinchs i might have to keep an eye out for one im still at the beginners Canary stage at the moment :D ........worked well that green paint really sets the birds off nice :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes Gnasher the Cock goldie will tread any hen in the aviary be it canary/goldie or whatever else..my aviary section for these is 6ft wide x 8ft long x 8ft,,high.. so they have a little bit of room to romance and escape each other.. :D

• Like 2