Cheltenham

I did ok with Lord Windermere today, but not convinced he'd have won if the other horse hadn't fallen.

Looking forward to seeing Sprinter Sacre - but I won't be betting

He ran a good race lara looked keen

He did. Wasn't sure turning down the hill, but went on nicely. I had heard Jim Culloty saying he'd love the track and the ground - and he ought to know what it takes to win round there !

There talking about the gold cup for him next year

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V NECK.... i heard he is a very good jumper......

2.40 Our Mick 6/1. best of luck if your having a flutter

i`m on pete the feat in the 3rd @ 50-1 had 15 each way ...

f***ing hell i might as well give up :cray:

My lucky 63 today has ONE place, Pont Alexandre, the rest finished out side the places :cray:

Waiting on Saphir de Rheu and Union Dues for a 4 horse e/w accumulator....praying...

haha it depends what kind of backer you are. If your going for the big priced value bets you have got to put up with the losing streak. You can go half a year without backing a winner but when you get that big exacta/double/66-1 shot its all worth it. I dont have a bet most days and when i do its only 1 or 2 races i have a go at. already this year I've a 66 and 33 shot and a big exacta yesterday. I don't care if I have another winner for months. others need winners more often they're the type you find backing 1-4 like sprintre sacre.

I don't do big bets these days, me and the missus have just done a few £1 E/W bets thats my limit really. I did look at Medinas in the last race but got sentimental and did Buck magic cause I had a dog called buck years ago. :D