Pure Evil

Guest ragumup

Maybe Christian faith schools ain't so bad after all ;) .............they certainly learn about other religions but the only one promoted is our own.

At least that's the case in catholic faith schools.

Catholic schools have to admit a percentage of their pupils to be of other faiths ( 10per cent I think though I could be wrong). Does not apply to Muslim schools and a lot of them receive State funding.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i thought for one minute that shit was being taught to my little girl id have her straight out and into another school .f***ing animals those muslims not fit to live with pigs

Not another "rag on the Muslims" thread. Okay then, here goes,,,,,   Sharia Law allows for a girl to be married at the first sign of her womanhood (not an exact quote, but I'm trying to be diplomati

Tell us what we need to do, on a broader scale?   I already stay away from paki shops, do my utmost to keep my son learning our way of life and now buy british!!!   Looked on ebay before for some

Yer but that's if you take Christianity as being our own. They worship the same god and at some point our ancestors were converted to Christianity almost certainly forced by the sword, the same could quite easily happen again this time to Islam.

If you refuse to convert, you will be killed. The Koran says so.......

what pisses me off is we can all have a good rant on here about these scum bags but in the wider picture whats actually gona get done about it these f****d up idiots are slowley taking over like it or not and we and the goverment and this human rights pish are just sitting back letting it happen its gona get alot worse :wallbash:

I'm getting sick of saying this, but only if we let it !!

am sick as well but we are letting it FACT

Yer but my point is at some point in the past the same dilemma was posed to Europe as a foreign religion swept in from the desert and for the next 1500 years plus we've been Christian lol it's not beyond the realm of fantasy that if/when Europe gets threatened with Islam we will all end up with dirty foreheads and a lust for school girls.

• Like 1

what pisses me off is we can all have a good rant on here about these scum bags but in the wider picture whats actually gona get done about it these f****d up idiots are slowley taking over like it or not and we and the goverment and this human rights pish are just sitting back letting it happen its gona get alot worse :wallbash:

Tell us what we need to do, on a broader scale?

I already stay away from paki shops, do my utmost to keep my son learning our way of life and now buy british!!!

Looked on ebay before for some router bits.... £8.99....looked at the location...... india...or someplace...

Bought the £12.99 ones from england instead.

Id rather give 13 quid of my money to a brit than 9 quid to a horrible ragheaded cnut who uses his fingernails to wipe his arse!!!

Give me / us a solution....a meeting....a date.....and we can go from there....am serious.....f***ing lost enough to ungrateful muslims twaats!!!

• Like 2

If there was a revolution, we'd all be locked up for terrorism or hate crimes or some other bullshit. But they get away with burning poppies and abusing our troops and our culture, it makes my piss boil. I hope we can leave the country in a better state for our children, and their children. Instill a bit of British pride again....be brilliant.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Good old Winston.

• Like 1

If there was a revolution, we'd all be locked up for terrorism or hate crimes or some other bullshit. But they get away with burning poppies and abusing our troops and our culture, it makes my piss boil. I hope we can leave the country in a better state for our children, and their children. Instill a bit of British pride again....be brilliant.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Good old Winston.

That signature is just the best !!! Blue Pocket Rocket and everyone else - read and remember, especially the last 4 words !!! If only he was here now !!!

I already stay away from paki shops, do my utmost to keep my son learning our way of life and now buy british!!!

Looked on ebay before for some router bits.... £8.99....looked at the location...... india...or someplace...

Id rather give 13 quid of my money to a brit than 9 quid to a horrible ragheaded cnut who uses his fingernails to wipe his arse!!!

Give me / us a solution....a meeting....a date.....and we can go from there....am serious.....f***ing lost enough to ungrateful muslims twaats!!!

Edited by Liljonny

Your flag kind of hints that EDL is not an option for you (Scotland must have an equivalent - not SNP !!!) Seriously, Blue, all you can do for now is fight your own little corner. The principle of leaderless resistance seems appropriate just now - apparently disparate, unconnect

Your flag kind of hints that EDL is not an option for you (Scotland must have an equivalent - not SNP !!!) Seriously, Blue, all you can do for now is fight your own little corner. The principle of leaderless resistance seems appropriate just now - apparently disparate, unconnect

sorry ...... unconnected groups of people, all fighting a common struggle, the groups gradually merging and becoming larger until a leader emerges to galvanise them all together for the "final push". It's the best I've got at the moment - what am I, the f*****g Messiah. I mean if you insist I'll give it a go .......

Good old Winston.

Reading that makes me proud, our forefathers stood and fought with an enemy.....with winston churchill leading them...

Our fathers fought and defended the falklands...with maggie thatcher willing them on....

Yet we go 3thousand miles away....fight an enemy we cant see.....while back at home politicians are cutting costs, letting into our country, the exact people we are so many miles away trying to fight.....

• Like 2

I

He lives in Scotland, you moron !