My mate hadn't been to a dentist for nigh on 20 years, So, not 'registered' or whatever you need to be.

He's a big bloke, but his toothache crippled him.

So, off he heads into like an NHS 24 Dentist kinda place, £24 later tooth gone! :D

The wife and myself have to pay £13odd / month each, for a check up and polish twice a year!!! :icon_eek:

Yep nhs drop in centre,, there's one here in notts,, went myself a few times,, just make sure your there an hour befor the dentist starts work,,,, so your first in the que,,, cost me £ 16,, had a tooth out,,

My misses had one done and didn't have anithesic because she hates the numb gob bit and just sat through it,feck that for a game and jab me up for a normal filling :laugh:

your wife must be hard as anything all the drilling and the procedure getting it done Fluk that )
  • Like 1

Had one done back about 2 years ago, Never had trouble with it, i'd say go for it,

Its all down to the dentist you choose, i've hated dentists (or the procedures i should say) for years,

But things have changed massively, I used to be really anxious going now not a bother,

just had a check up thurs past and my teeth are in top condition now because i choose to go and get a few minor things done,

one not so minor, but thats another story...hehe

good luck,