So Many Idiots Waisting Dogs

Sickening to see read or hear about. Why is it that these days so many IDIOTS getting lurcher pups and from the day they are able to take them out have them out walking miles out on push bikes running behind cars chasing rabbits and what have you. Well before there time. Destroying undeveloped parts of the pups Any muppet nowa days can pick up lurchers and waste them. When i was a lad you had to earn such a priviladge. What happend to letting pups be pups earning trust building bonds etc

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people that usually have to save up for pups are kids, and they usually keep there dogs for as long as possible and they are usually out with them all the time, its the ones that have got mon

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game.....

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

• Like 6

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

Spot on... :thumbs:

You pay decent money for something your going to look after it far better than a freebie..

You pay decent money for something your going to look after it far better than a freebie..

Thats the theory... Pity it don't work....

A Fool with money is no better than a fool with none.

• Like 1

Most of the decent dog men wont take money for a pup, but they will carefully select who gets one, Paying good money for a dog won't change a thing because the messers will always have to pay good money for one, that way they think there getting a better dog which is never the case because there that bad of a dog man themselfs they never get the best out of anything they have... ;)

So what do we do chaps?? I'm breeding my first litter of lurcher pups In the summer and have short listed a number of decent lads to have them....what will change things....or maybe a lack of rabbits will help people loose interest???

To many idiots breeding .breed for yourself cull the rest

If I did that how would I buy my drugs n Xbox games?? No point in having loads of dogs if you can't make loads of lovely cash.......

Sorry couldn't help myself....I'm taking a litter to keep a pup back and iv had a lot of decent lads ask for a pup...iv said the pups will be the cost of rearing them...