Paid To Look After A Dog.....

Phoned him, he reckons its true and the guy seemed genuine to him. Still not convinced he's not thrown me one, I had text him earlier so he had time to compose himself, hmmmm

Ask him what the name of the benefit he's getting is, I don't think theres one for looking after dogs! :laugh: like I said earlier, you only get £58 odd a week for looking after a human patient.. Maybe he's got an agreement with the woman, maybe he's cashing her benefit while she's in hospital, but there's no way in hell he'd get £150 per week to look after a dog! :laugh:

It was a bloke he met in England that was getting it apparently. Can't see the guy going into that much detail :laugh:

Sorry mate, I read it wrong - thought your mate was the one claiming he was claiming! :blink::doh::laugh: Sounds like your mate is as gullible as you.. :whistling::laugh:

Would you believe me if I thought the day was the first of April :laugh:

Only if you tell us how many times you said the word " orange" before you realised it doesn't sound anything like the word "gullible" however slowly you say it

Would you believe me if I thought the day was the first of April :laugh:

Only if you tell us how many times you said the word " orange" before you realised it doesn't sound anything like the word "gullible" however slowly you say it

You first :tongue2:

• Like 1