Bulldozer Cd Released Early.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me unless it's your own dog running it's like watching paint dry. .and once you have seen a bit of one good DVD the rest are all the same..

Well if he's that bad he should be easy enough to take money off next season.....think I'll start walking my "pocket rocket" in July and match him in september, lol.

Here you go baw, the latest fens video.

its rubbish dont waiste your money lads

Well thats for each individual to decide each to their own opinion pal :thumbs:

THE DOG ON THE VIDEO IS RUBBISH IF THATS WHAT YOU CALL A GOOD DOG I SEEN SOME WORLD BEATERS,

havnt seen the cd but that dog is a lot of things but rubbish he certainly isnt. dont agree with the best dog in britain rubbish but he is a very, very good dog .who catches a lot of what he goes after .

you must of seen a diff clip from the rest of us ...that dog is an over rated 3 mins an never turned the hare

Edited by Banter
  • Like 1

Think the stupid lol Irishman has pulled a fast one on the bulldozer gang CD now doing the rounds at a fiver a go .nuts corner market on Sunday will be a laugh with all the traveling men .

It's not the bulldozer DVD at all its the Lucas v bulldozer match nobody has the bulldozer DVD yet coz it still not finished!

Think the stupid lol Irishman has pulled a fast one on the bulldozer gang CD now doing the rounds at a fiver a go .nuts corner market on Sunday will be a laugh with all the traveling men .

It's not the bulldozer DVD at all its the Lucas v bulldozer match nobody has the bulldozer DVD yet coz it still not finished!

It's still at the editing stage, should be finished in time for Christmas :laugh:

It's still at the editing stage, should be finished in time for Christmas :laugh:

Here you go baw, the latest fens video. :D

• Like 4

:laugh: LOL :toast:

• Like 1

FU#CK FU#CK FU#CK Johnny i wish i had read the title of the youtube clip before i decided to watch 10 minute's of it waiting for something to happen.. :D ..bit like the coarsing lark realy but you only have to wait 3 min's for the pain't to dry.. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: LOL :toast:

nothing happens...........