Any One Making Collars

Strongstuff because you get a lifetime gurantee so if it brakes hell replace it and people on here say hes a tight c++t so id say there built to last lol

Forgot to ask, are you happy with yours?

As for whether to buy/use mine or any of the leather ones, then that simple enough, if you want leather choose from the hundreds who make it.

If you don't, and you want gear with 9 years of brutal testing behind it, by lads who'd soon tell you if it was no good, then email me.

;)

7 years ago, i got 2 good leather collars, from Johnson field sports. Still have them and they are going strong. Unfortunately, it seems they have closed down and a friend who is on here, ordered a couple of them last year and never seen his money since, what ever happened, it was not right to do that!!

Ive had collars from blackdog trading and for the price (cheap)....their work is really good. Mines seen some stick and abuse....and is going strong...

Just got 2 of these due to the design being a good one...

dsp_2012_01160024_zps49f74236.jpg

Also have house collars from boomerjack....but ill save them for another forum :laugh:

have a whippet collar from hide and collars...wont be buying again...

i dont have one..

.but have seen loads of collars made by strongstuff....my mate swears by them.....and his gear is spot on :yes:

All depends what you want out of a collar..... horses for courses and all that :thumbs:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket