Lrfs? A Decent One For Sensible Money.

Tape measure, but these can give the game away when you ask the rabbit to hold one end of it as you slink back to your hiding place.

Seriously, I would look for a Longridge Pinpoint, it is the golfing version of the Hawke LRF series, it will cope with distances well over what we can shoot (500 metres plus), cope with rain, is reasonably shower proof and because there are a lot more serial ball abusers about, you find them on ebay and in the secondhand sites a lot more! We got one over a year ago, cracking piece of kit!

• Like 1

My shooting buddy has just got a deben 600m solar powered shite for around £140.

As may guess I'm far from impressed. The build quality is tacky!! It's hard to read all the info on the screen through the small viewing hole!

Not sure of the model. I lost interest very quickly.

It's going back to the shop to be upgraded. Lol. We will see what crap the extra forty notes buys.

I will get back to you Andy. I have an idea!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the replys, folks.

I'll pass the info on to my friend, I really am pretty clueless about stuff like this. He's seen some golfing ranger in Tescos of all places that may be OK. If it turns out to be anything useful then I'll post back on here.

Thanks again :victory:

I have what I think is the Hawke LRF 400 or a similar variant. Its had a rough life and still keeps battling on. Just bought a new battery for it today..£4.50! A little tip for your friend, remove the battery when not in use, it'll last a lot longer :thumbs:

Mine will come in real handy now I've got the .17HMR ;)

Edited by Elliott