What Bellman And Flint To Get ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefere the older box myself as it has the multiple location feature that the new box doesn't have.. And before all the keyboard hunters start I don't use more than one dog to ground.

buster i know what you mean mate a friend lost the pieps box witch was on stand by we got another pieps box and was able to locate the other box thank fook

the new red is bang on

Whats better the older pieps box or the new red one ?

Thanks

the red one is better but like a brick for me personally wouldnt have either barryvox pulse with the b/f collar is about the best jmo

Thanks

the red one is better but like a brick for me personally wouldnt have either barryvox pulse with the b/f collar is about the best jmo

Why so? going to get away from the "greybox setup" in short, was thinking off the new B&F any reason why the pulse is better??

Thanks

Why so? going to get away from the "greybox setup" in short, was thinking off the new B&F any reason why the pulse is better??

the old problem is still there with the b/f on the deeper dig,s missing the tube never missed with the barryvox pulse and alot smaller to carry about

Bought myself the new red box for xmas and had a dozon or so digs with it since, no problems yet.

I like the battery % read out when you turn it on.

And the fact the new box has no moving parts as the on/off/receive slider on my old box always used to get slimmed up with the greasy clay I dig round my way.

Did come slighty off to one side on my first dig with it but that was probley half down to opperator error, but wasnt all bad as its easyer to open out to the dog with out all the muck falling in to the tube.

The biothane collars are excellent aswell. Mine is a little chewed and so i the locator housing but it still works and is water proof as ever.

All the best.

Mat

• Like 1