Canine Pill?

Hello all, just a quicky. Iv got a collie, whippet, greyhound. Obviously dogs can't take the pill, im not stupid. But is there a injection or something I can get to stop my bitch coming into season. I don't want to have her spayed but not ready to have pups till she truly proves herself in a few seasons. Also she cones to work with me so can't really have her bleeding everywhere. So if there isn't anything then il have to have get spayed but would rather not.

Hello all, just a quicky. Iv got a collie, whippet, greyhound. Obviously dogs can't take the pill, im not stupid. But is there a injection or something I can get to stop my bitch coming into season. I don't want to have her spayed but not ready to have pups till she truly proves herself in a few seasons. Also she cones to work with me so can't really have her bleeding everywhere. So if there isn't anything then il have to have get spayed but would rather not.

Actually dogs can take the pill, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ha ha, no seriously if there is it would be great. It may be a stupid question, but I know there's sort of a morning after pill so thought there might be a pill for this. Reason I ask is I run my own treesurgery business and my lurcher comes with me to work in the truck and me and the guy who works for me would be a bit miffed if she bled all over our seats. If there isn't il have her spayed as im not ready and neither is she to have pups for a few more years

had all my greyhound bitches on the pill its exactly the same pill that women take you get a prescription from your vet and take it to your local pharmacy it has to be a special wording on it or the pharmacy will not give it you . when i took my bitch of it she came in to season and bred a healthy litter of ten pups .

Ha ha, no seriously if there is it would be great. It may be a stupid question, but I know there's sort of a morning after pill so thought there might be a pill for this. Reason I ask is I run my own treesurgery business and my lurcher comes with me to work in the truck and me and the guy who works for me would be a bit miffed if she bled all over our seats. If there isn't il have her spayed as im not ready and neither is she to have pups for a few more years

there,s a hormone injection u can get the mate use,s it on g,hound,s i,ll find out the name of it i,ll PM you.