Day Walkers

A good dog is exactly that don't matter a shite if it runs day,night,field or fen...sadly it's just part of the dog scene all this knocking of dogs and snidey remarks about their owners...to a degree I do think there is more "bickering" between and amongst the coursing boys probably because more often than not money is involved (the root of all evil) ...it does and has happened with the lamp boys too..I should know lol but not as often and relentless as it seems to be with the day dogs/owners...all this "it got straight lined" crap..feck my dogs have been straight lined hundreds of times probably thousands lol..does it make them shite?..I don't give a toss to be honest..and this about it being the same hare that had been piped...any conclusive proof that it was the same hare? ...No there wasn't? Again I've killed hundreds of hares that never put up a show does that mean that all of them had not long previous had a four minute race?...does it shite...top and bottom of it..each and every dog even the VERY best can and will miss and NOT every hare is capable of running for five minutes...simple as that..get over it lol..day walkers,lampers,moochers..united we stand or atleast we all should be!!

wait until boots and fife get going. then you will be crabbing :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

I can just crab myself KC ..no need to go and look for an argument..I've got cur x's,lamp x coursing bred and coursing types haha...and as I know you can't get enough of young Boots here he is :-) be 5 month old on the 1st March

3d0a351a6939d965ac4892fea8bac0b4_zps4a62

7178007d2b462d354f4b7a6fdc729b3f_zpsd38b

and I can't eave his brother Fife out lol...

e54ad759190f6edd3c8be1f3e47ad366_zpsa3dc

bd5cc3fdc422dd3a5cfd2f92e55f390c_zps1c5b

i sware i hope that camra burns in hell ... someone take the batterys off him ....

• Like 2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a sad fact that too many lurcher owners these days see their dogs as some sort of kudos thing. Whatever happened to the lurchers which went out quietly and worked with no fanfare,no shouting, no

You know what I'm sick of reading on here, day walkers bragging about their dogs and when it comes to the crunch, don't live up to the hype. It's f***ing easy to bum up a dog on here, get couple of yo

A good dog is exactly that don't matter a shite if it runs day,night,field or fen...sadly it's just part of the dog scene all this knocking of dogs and snidey remarks about their owners...to a degree

Haha Ciderbob...I've got several cameras mate so looks like your fooked for now matey lol...you know you love the pics really just man up and admit it? ...KC I used to be 6ft matey but I've walked my legs off and now I'm just a big dwarf :-(

Haha Ciderbob...I've got several cameras mate so looks like your fooked for now matey lol...you know you love the pics really just man up and admit it? ...KC I used to be 6ft matey but I've walked my legs off and now I'm just a big dwarf :-(

keep the pics and comments goin pal, i enjoy em, :victory:

• Like 1

keep the pics and comments goin pal, i enjoy em, :victory:

private message is now available :tongue2:

I'm like yourself iworkwhippets the dogs will be out hail,rain or sunshine tomorrow,that's just the way I am and always have been with my dogs,Xmas day etc is no different,they get looked after and exercised every day ,I wouldn't keep dogs if I didn't think I could justify giving them the best I can...maybe just me but I was brought up to the tune of if your gonna do something then do it to the best of your ability.

• Like 5

Baw seem's to me like you are having a wee dig at "Bulldozer" mate, make no mistake he is a "real" dog he's not just a "fen dog" he does his job wherever he's run, as people will see when the lad's put the d.v.d out, as far as "the money" side of the game goes then in part I agree but let me put it like this when your buying performance livestock whether it is Racing pigeon's, greyhound's, or racehorses your buying a bundle of "gene's" that is the top and bottom of it :thumbs: even the best "breed" rubbish BUT the chance's of getting something good with the performance that you are looking for is FAR greater if you buy from well bred top performance line's you won't get a "Derby" winner from two "pit pony's would you no matter how many times you bred them together ? but the chances of getting a top class animal from say "FRANKEL" are a million times more likely :yes: so at the end of the day for the price that the lad's charge for pup's from 30 or 40 year's of "selective" breeding line's are not "over the top" as far as the £1000 stud fee goes that is well worth the money when you consider the price's that are paid for well bred pup's and I'm sure that the only lad's who will pay that are "serious" about their sport and it also help's to keep the "dreamer's and messer's" away ! :victory:

he didnt want to go over the water for a re match

With all due respect why should he ? 700 mile round trip to run field rabbits ?? when there's hundreds of place's within a 100 mile's of him with exactly the same sort of land ?? Gorger come's over here because he want's to test his dog on the best so he has to come over here and fair-play to him it show's real commitment and dedication to his sport, if the rabbit's were better "over there then I doubt very much that he'd be coming over here to "test" his dog ??? :victory:

Edited by carp777
  • Like 1

Baw seem's to me like you are having a wee dig at "Bulldozer" mate, make no mistake he is a "real" dog he's not just a "fen dog" he does his job wherever he's run, as people will see when the lad's put the d.v.d out, as far as "the money" side of the game goes then in part I agree but let me put it like this when your buying performance livestock whether it is Racing pigeon's, greyhound's, or racehorses your buying a bundle of "gene's" that is the top and bottom of it :thumbs: even the best "breed" rubbish BUT the chance's of getting something good with the performance that you are looking for is FAR greater if you buy from well bred top performance line's you won't get a "Derby" winner from two "pit pony's would you no matter how many times you bred them together ? but the chances of getting a top class animal from say "FRANKEL" are a million times more likely :yes: so at the end of the day for the price that the lad's charge for pup's from 30 or 40 year's of "selective" breeding line's are not "over the top" as far as the £1000 stud fee goes that is well worth the money when you consider the price's that are paid for well bred pup's and I'm sure that the only lad's who will pay that are "serious" about their sport and it also help's to keep the "dreamer's and messer's" away ! :victory:

With all due respect why should he ? 700 mile round trip to run field rabbits ?? when there's hundreds of place's within a 100 mile's of him with exactly the same sort of land ?? Gorger come's over here because he want's to test his dog on the best so he has to come over here and fair-play to him it show's real commitment and dedication to his sport, if the rabbit's were better "over there then I doubt very much that he'd be coming over here to "test" his dog ??? :victory:

wouldent you like to say you beat the man on hes own ground ..

like you said he came to yous but you couldent beat him

so run the man on hes ground .. pocket the money and gain some respect

like you keep saying you cant lose :toast:

Show dogs?...now your just being a cheeky fecker KC haha...my mutts ain't the best but wouldn't be the worst either..well maybe they would be the worst if they went out of their comfort zone lol..I ain't fussed...the new kids on the block are on their way haha

Show dogs?...now your just being a cheeky fecker KC haha...my mutts ain't the best but wouldn't be the worst either..well maybe they would be the worst if they went out of their comfort zone lol..I ain't fussed...the new kids on the block are on their way haha

are your pups in the puppy comp fella ?

wouldent you like to say you beat the man on hes own ground ..

like you said he came to yous but you couldent beat him

so run the man on hes ground .. pocket the money and gain some respect

like you keep saying you cant lose :toast:

The dog's nothing to do with me mate, but if it was my dog no I wouldn't mate I wouldn't do what Gorger does either, and I certainly wouldn't travel 700 odd miles to do what i can do 15 minutes from my backdoor !!! :thumbs: