Ronaldo Going Back To Man Utd??????

Waste of money. They've got enough over-paid headless chickens.

You sound a proper poisonous little dwarf you do ....what happened didnt none of the other boys want you on their team or did they always stick you in goal.............somethings scarred you against footballers come on tell us all about it a problem shared is a problem halved and all that ;)

• Like 2

Delving into my psyche and past trauma - dodgy ground, best discussed over a couple of pints :huh::bye::laugh:

Dont flatter yourself i couldnt really give a monkeys about your psyche whatever that means just these folk who hate football but cant resist a jealous pop at footballers really grate on me................i dont drink beer but your welcome to a nice cuppa rosey when your passing ;)

Edited by gnasher16

Cant see it happening myself but you never know . A think real madrid will be after bale and falcau in the summer to link up with ronaldo . Cant see morouniho being there either . Van persie has been the buy of the season so far . A dont think this is the best man utd team fergie has put together but there getting the job done were others have faltered .

• Like 1