Wanted Working Albino Hob

hi dave matey yeah still got him but hes vasectomised and really want a good worker to line my jill as shes getting on now mate shes an excellent worker and would her line to keep plus i only have the 1 hob for ferreting next week and would like to take 2 hobs if i can get 1 for then hows things mate cheers

Not bad Charlie,Sam is now registered disabled and I am her full time carer,so had to pack work in :blink: Im on my 15 min lunch break at the min so Im allowed on here for a bit :boogy: only got out a few times (when my eldest daughter calls in to give me a break)hopefully now we can get into a routine so I may be able to get out a bit more next season,will ask around to see if theres a spare hob knocking about,looking to line one of my jills whos knocking on a bit so in a similar position to you,if I find one I will let you know and will see about calling up for a brew at some point,hope all is well at yours ATB Dave