The Iff

ive just had a lad on the phone that wants some one to mentor him but he made the big mistake of asking advive on there about 1 month ago,only to have the piss taking out of him buy the usual suspects its a forum ive only looked on a few times and boy they give people starting out a hard tome you have people like nomoon and his side kick dopey andy hawk bothe who no sod all about birds and give it the big talk,my question is why dont the mods side with the newbies instead of them being bullied its supposed to be there to help people what a joke,ive been around bops 25 years and ive got mates who have been banned off there just for standing up to the computer warriors i no all forums have at least one village idiot but that place has a village full,but i have to admit there is some very good people on there the old timers not the young who will give good advice,if you want to know anything on there use the starter pack its the safest way

• Like 1

ive just had a lad on the phone that wants some one to mentor him but he made the big mistake of asking advive on there about 1 month ago,only to have the piss taking out of him buy the usual suspects its a forum ive only looked on a few times and boy they give people starting out a hard tome you have people like nomoon and his side kick dopey andy hawk bothe who no sod all about birds and give it the big talk,my question is why dont the mods side with the newbies instead of them being bullied its supposed to be there to help people what a joke,ive been around bops 25 years and ive got mates who have been banned off there just for standing up to the computer warriors i no all forums have at least one village idiot but that place has a village full,but i have to admit there is some very good people on there the old timers not the young who will give good advice,if you want to know anything on there use the starter pack its the safest way

youve looked and posted 1318 times, lol

He's got a point though if your posts there are as 'constructive' as the ones you've posted here since you've been a member.. :yes:

I 2000% agree with you mate i am a member on there but i rarly go on there as most of them are pure cock's..even though i was not a newbie when i joined that place the band wagon full of crank's tried to have a go at me..bad move realy because i used to love a good argument.. :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Millet

He's got a point though if your posts there are as 'constructive' as the ones you've posted here since you've been a member.. :yes:

think you will find constructive posts on iff,

i usethe forum when i first got into bop s , and to be honest i thought they were a bunch of old farts , dont use it anymore , same can be said on here sometimes , ozzie owl put a pic up of his gos the other day and got ripped cause of the perch that he took the picture on :laugh::laugh:

he got ripped off the biggest tosser off the iff nomoon who is now on here if you want to know about barn owls nomoon is your man,when hes not hiding behind his settee when olly come looking for him ,nomoon is a total pratt that can only slag newbies as he knows nothin himself,wasnt blade going to slap him the other day for his mouth hes a computer warrior and likes calling police after hes winded people up hes a usless alki i will say no more on the subject

Guest bullterrier

to tell you the truth most of the members on there would be banned from this site for peddling birds it like the exchange and mart of the bird world all most of them do is double clutch there birds peddlers not all but most of them have learnt more from this site about keeping birds of prey than the iff :yes::thumbs: john