Roe Idea!!!!

Ok this is isn't really in the right section but it does involve coursing :) I keep my bitch who is a patterdale x spaniel in a friends garden (in a kennel & run), the whole garden and house is in a 10 acre plot and is surrounded by houses, the nearest open countryside and wood is about a mile away, anyway I let her out this morning and she ran off down the garden, within a minute I could hear her yapping and assumed she was exercising the local foxes, I walked down to the bottom of the garden and she was now on the other side of the conifers. Then as the yapping got louder I was expecting to see a fox come flying round the corner when to my surprise and delight she was hot on the heals of a roe deer, it was quite amusing as she didn't have a hope in hell of catching it. The Roe ran straight past me and into another part of the garden where it seemed to disappear, my bitch came back very frustrated :)

I just wish I had had my mobile on video!!!! It is good to see them but I was amazed they are in such a built up area!

Cheers

They are everywhere nowadays.

I broke down late last summer near a wood i know holds a few, getting bored waiting for the AA to show up I had a go at calling some out of the wood. These two little bucks showed up almost immediately. Taken on phone hence the wanky quality, they were only 10 meters away

IMG00465-20120814-2012.jpg

Edited by lapin2008
  • Like 2