Dog Pooing Blood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, I dont want to be rude but get him to a bloody vet to get looked over. From what I know, although I admit not a massive amount, if a dog is passing blood he needs looking at asap. If you sh*t bl

Here's some advice, give the dog to someone who don't mind spending the money to take care of it you chump !!!     f**k sake, am I missing something here?.......I will let the dog suffer because ei

were you told it was jabbed up or do you take it too the vets??

ye better hope it aint parvo,dog will just be getting worse while you are on forums askin people :yes: .....hope it all works out pal :thumbs:

A few people said that to me. But what if it is Parvo? What's the vets gonna do? Possibly save the dog but from what I've heard they usually die and dogs that do survive are never the same again after recovering from Parvo. Either way you get a big bill at the end. With the number of cases coming up its probably the same bug about 15 others on here have had these last couple of weeks.
i have had dog with parvo that died,just a pup......it was out of a litter of about 7 which all ended up with it,but 2 survived and one of them,my mates dog... is one of the best dogs i have seen,about the same time one of the mates dogs got it too,it was caught early enough and the dog was fine a couple of weeks later,so to say they will not be the same again is a load of shite....seen a few dogs with parvo that have got over it,it depends how much damage has been done,but i must admit most do die :yes:

There's always the odd exception, survives Parvo and turns out to be a good dog with no lasting damage.

But MOST die. And of those that survive MOST have on going issues.

ye better hope it aint parvo,dog will just be getting worse while you are on forums askin people :yes: .....hope it all works out pal :thumbs:

A few people said that to me. But what if it is Parvo? What's the vets gonna do? Possibly save the dog but from what I've heard they usually die and dogs that do survive are never the same again after recovering from Parvo. Either way you get a big bill at the end. With the number of cases coming up its probably the same bug about 15 others on here have had these last couple of weeks.
i have had dog with parvo that died,just a pup......it was out of a litter of about 7 which all ended up with it,but 2 survived and one of them,my mates dog... is one of the best dogs i have seen,about the same time one of the mates dogs got it too,it was caught early enough and the dog was fine a couple of weeks later,so to say they will not be the same again is a load of shite....seen a few dogs with parvo that have got over it,it depends how much damage has been done,but i must admit most do die :yes:

There's always the odd exception, survives Parvo and turns out to be a good dog with no lasting damage.

i aint goiny go into a debate about it,simply beacause its a horrible thing....seen a few good dogs die over night and things like that from it....atb.. :thumbs:

i aint goiny go into a debate about it,simply beacause its a horrible thing....seen a few good dogs die over night and things like that from it....atb.. :thumbs:

That's all I was saying pal. If he's on day 3 of Parvo then there ain't much a vet will do. Just my opinion.

Dogs pooing blood can be a number of things such as virius or bacterial infection or more serious problems. with parvo thay attacks the lining of the stomoch and dehydrates the dog but that dont mean you give the dog more fluids as that could do it more damage Take it to the vet and get a proper diagnoses hope all will be well

Here's some advice, give the dog to someone who don't mind spending the money to take care of it you chump !!!

f**k sake, am I missing something here?.......I will let the dog suffer because either way it's gonna be expensive?

f***ing prat !

• Like 3

Here's some advice, give the dog to someone who don't mind spending the money to take care of it you chump !!!

f**k sake, am I missing something here?.......I will let the dog suffer because either way it's gonna be expensive?

f***ing prat !

Suffer? My dog hasn't suffered you moron. She's been on the f***ing sofa under a blanket being fed from a syringe.

Where would yours of been? Alone in a strange environment (vets) with strangers, in a cage, on a drip?

Then give them £500 for the privilege.

This is her today...

442C319F-1494-4853-AEE9-D1D88F76AA97-262

Does she look like she's been suffering or need giving away?

I didnt think so...

• Like 2

Lots of scare mongering here!...Hope it aint a serious problem.

One of my dogs passed blood a while back. Most likely caused by a bone, she had a shot of AB's and I gave her some laxative just in case there was some old scanky bone stck in her. No problem she was right as rain in a day or so......Moral of the story....go to the vets to get the mutt checked...Good luck!

Mate, I dont want to be rude but get him to a bloody vet to get looked over. From what I know, although I admit not a massive amount, if a dog is passing blood he needs looking at asap. If you sh*t blood do you go to a doc?

Sorry to sound aggressive but the dogs welfare is the main concern.

Pat

The vet Pat? Thats a bit radical isnt it? Why not waste as much time as possible on an internet forum full of people who aint vets first to see if anyone sais "dont worry mate, keep watching playschool while your dog bleeds to death out its arse"? :censored:

f***ing classic THL

• Like 1

No, mine would have been at the best place I could find and f**k the expense.......you said it mate, not me ;)

Best place for my dog is at home with me. Palm yours off wherever makes you feel better mucka.

Look up Noel Fitzpatrick mate, that's the last place I "palmed" a dog off with a serious injury;)

No, mine would have been at the best place I could find and f**k the expense.......you said it mate, not me ;)

Best place for my dog is at home with me. Palm yours off wherever makes you feel better mucka.
Look up Noel Fitzpatrick mate, that's the last place I "palmed" a dog off with a serious injury;)

The vets like I thought :laugh:

Not just a vets though. An expensive vets :thumbs:

The vets like I thought :laugh:

Not just a vets though. An expensive vets :thumbs:

The best I could find ;) maybe you would have applied a band aid and a lolly stick !