Bull X Whippet Question

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pm blackstaff he has a pair of crackers he bred himself......very handy dogs

thanks guys , getting all the info i can an then make the decission if i think it is the right dog for me   cheer matt

Yours aint a bull whippet its a bull/whippet/greyhound.

can any one please tell me what these little bull/whips excel at??,, and what can they do better then any other traditional terrierx?,, because i cant see why you need 1/2 or 1/4 bull for little vermin dogs, they have a job to catch rabbits around cover and holes never mind open fields, and they aint never gonna be fox catching lurchers or are they just the new trend.

can any one please tell me what these little bull/whips excel at??,, and what can they do better then any other traditional terrierx?,, because i cant see why you need 1/2 or 1/4 bull for little vermin dogs, they have a job to catch rabbits around cover and holes never mind open fields, and they aint never gonna be fox catching lurchers or are they just the new trend.

its just a hardier whippet,stronger bones,more power,i use mine for the obvious and tracking wounded fox when out shooting,bushing to the gun,and i also take him pheasant shooting,roost shooting,etc............never did like the really huge bullxgreys with a head like a bucket and the turning circle of an artic lorry.