Lurcher Insurance

I've seen a lot of people struggling to get insurance for their lurchers, I phoned petplan today and I said straight up I want to insure a working lurcher and she will be used lamping rabbits they said that's fine and I've just taken out a lifetime policy with £7000 of cover for £22 a month :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happens when your dog breaks its leg at 3am and you turn up at the vets in full camo a big lamp in one hand a bag of rabbits in the other and your dog on a slip lead? My two pet dogs cost £40 for

Why would you tell them it's a working lurcher?   That's like me ringing direct line and saying "hello, just letting you know I drive like a cock, exceed all speed limits and often undertake on the

Leave the lamp and rabbits in the motor.

I've seen a lot of people struggling to get insurance for their lurchers, I phoned petplan today and I said straight up I want to insure a working lurcher and she will be used lamping rabbits they said that's fine and I've just taken out a lifetime policy with £7000 of cover for £22 a month :)

:blink:

What happens when your dog breaks its leg at 3am and you turn up at the vets in full camo a big lamp in one hand a bag of rabbits in the other and your dog on a slip lead? My two pet dogs cost £40 for both so for the sake of £2 more a month why not tell them?

• Like 2

What happens when your dog breaks its leg at 3am and you turn up at the vets in full camo a big lamp in one hand a bag of rabbits in the other and your dog on a slip lead? My two pet dogs cost £40 for both so for the sake of £2 more a month why not tell them?

Leave the lamp and rabbits in the motor.

• Like 1

My vets aren't open at 3am :laugh:

If they were I would leave lamp and rabbits in the car anyway. Lol.

Emergency vets are open at 3am and I don't have a car at the moment anymore and won't for another 2 months so I walk to my permissions and my emergency vets is also walking distance so if my dog has a bone sticking out her leg I'm not going to stop off at home to get changed and freshen up am I?

Emergency vets are open at 3am and I don't have a car at the moment anymore and won't for another 2 months so I walk to my permissions and my emergency vets is also walking distance so if my dog has a bone sticking out her leg I'm not going to stop off at home to get changed and freshen up am I?

I would have to. My vets beautiful. Couldn't go in full cammo and stinking of coney. Shower, shave and a splash of brut first :laugh:

Well said