Lurcher Insurance

ive got 3 dogs 14/11 and 6 this year ive never had insurence and paid vets bills when ive had to. probably a total of a £1000 or so over the years. if i had insured them, even at £10 a month each that would be roughly £3270 over the same period, admittedly i do treat most injuries myself though.

I do agree with that as i have my 3 insured and i have never claimed, however my sisters dog is 7 and has diabetes, epilepsy and cataracts vets fees are about £2000 for all his checks and medication but she pays her insurance excess at £75 and thats it sorted

to be fair if any of mine had all or any of the above, they wouldnt need a vet :thumbs:

Indeed...............keeping pet dogs going with these types of conditions is probably what greases the wheels of the pet insuance industry..............it wouldn't be a life my dogs would be living.

I agree if it was my dog i would see it kinder to let it go rather than dose it up with all kinds to keep it going but my sister is an animal lover and hates me for hunting, i guess shes an anti but everyones views are different

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happens when your dog breaks its leg at 3am and you turn up at the vets in full camo a big lamp in one hand a bag of rabbits in the other and your dog on a slip lead? My two pet dogs cost £40 for

Why would you tell them it's a working lurcher?   That's like me ringing direct line and saying "hello, just letting you know I drive like a cock, exceed all speed limits and often undertake on the

Leave the lamp and rabbits in the motor.

Why would you tell them it's a working lurcher?

That's like me ringing direct line and saying "hello, just letting you know I drive like a cock, exceed all speed limits and often undertake on the motorway"! Lol.

:laugh: Like it!

I might try that and see if I get a better rate