Guard Dog

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to be rude......but i can never understand that logic of " he,s a fat lump but old now "................well do the ol boy a favour then and get some weight off him the strain on their joints when

will my mother inlaw do

Posted Images

Meg - my 8 month old alaunt bitch, 24tts and 34kgs - really sweet, laid back and totally uncomplicated but very protective and not keen on strangers!!!!! That'll do me!!!! :thumbs:

attachicon.gifIMG_0431 - Copy.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0425 - Copy.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0429 - Copy.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0434 - Copy.JPG

fantastic looking animal that mate im after a alaunt next time round thats a nice example i like this sort.

Meg - my 8 month old alaunt bitch, 24tts and 34kgs - really sweet, laid back and totally uncomplicated but very protective and not keen on strangers!!!!! That'll do me!!!! :thumbs:

CSC_0575.jpg she looks like her dad

Did you dig a hole in the ground to take that pic or was you laying with your chin in the mud ? :D .....I love folks tactics for making dogs look good in pictures

Had an a couple of uninvited visitors turn up last week. All the dogs were in the house, so the collie let 'em all out and the little cur lurcher ripped the arse out of one of them. His mate was on his toes, But one of the others was hanging off his leg as he tried to get over the gate. Don't think they will back too soon. Doubt they can walk properly for a while. Cheeky feckers

CSC_0575.jpg she looks like her dad

Did you dig a hole in the ground to take that pic or was you laying with your chin in the mud ? :D .....I love folks tactics for making dogs look good in pictures

lol my mates a midget the dog in the pick is only 22'' and about a 100lb

Not at all but my good friend had some scum bags come to his yard to steel his dogs he had a very good gaurd dog but on a chain so they drove there van on to the dogs chain to limit its movement then smashed it in with a hammer and stole the dogs any way so it's important to have a good good dog to be let lose and trusted to do there job safely

I'm only going off the pics of your dog being baited hear.....if your only training with a sleeve it will/could be sleeve pissed...so the dog will only go for your right arm (as do police dogs)....travellers will and do rap news papers round there arm put a heavy jacket on and the present there arm for the dog...once the dog bites its very easy to clip a lead onto the dog or do worse things with a hammer......having a dog that's been baited can be its own werst enamy because there predicable.......if your into your sport dogs the next stage is a bite suit and to teach the dog to to recognise threats whilst in the bite and to be able to redirect...most baiters/trainers don't teach a dog a calm bite so this is not possible because the dog is to focussed on the initial bite......

• Like 1