Lakeside Tow

Lakeside tow or something like that lol, anybody seen it? I caught an episode yesterday, makes dog the bounty hunter look like a Woose. It's 2 guys who repose cars etc. I seen it when they were going out to this nutters caravan to get his truck, they were like this guys crazy etc, building it up, I was like whatever. How wrong was I :yes:

they cross a field to get the truck hoping not to be spotted but the daughter clocks them. She comes out shouting the odds, saying you don't know who your dealing with, he'll kill you. Sons out next, starts rolling about with one of them. Next thing dads out, he disappears back in the house and reappears with a rifle. Guys got the truck on the back, runs jumps in and gets out of there. Nutter jumps in his other truck, flies after them. Shoots out the back window of the tow truck, comes up side and is still firing at him side on. He manages to get away and back to the depot. Unload truck and sitting about. Nutter shows up, punches out the window of the reception trying to get the guy to come out. He wants the stuff from the back of the truck. Disappears and comes back with a hand gun, holds it to the boys head lol. He gets his stuff after that :D

Next ones a cable guy on a roof installing cable. They knock down his ladder and start getting his van ready to take. The guy from the house comes out saying your not taking his van, I've waited 3 months for cable lol. Guy on roof throwing claw hammers etc at them. One of the tow boys shouts come down here if you think your hard. Seconds later cable guys down running at him lol. Big tow guy gets him in a head lock starts throwing him about. The guy who owns the house joins in, so tow guy has one under each arm ragging them about :D they get away with the van but the cable guy and the house owner beat them to the depot. They woman says they ain't here yet you'll need to come back. So they f**k off. The tow guys come into depot and one notices his bulldogs missing. Look on CCTV, the owner of the house has stole it :laugh: they head back to get it f***ing fumed. c**t denies it, big guy gives him 3 seconds to hand it over. They end up getting the dog out of the house but what a show, Definately worth a watch :yes:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not in our house baw. i mind when we first moved in to our new house,and the next door neighbour just walked in.my old man was like hey chap the door,dont just walk in.she says oh we all do that you c

Fekin unbelievable bullshit , never heard such crap before ......like you,d have a mate .

feck me i remember when i was young in the 70's and her coming round

Lol i watched it the other week and he got hes arse kicked by a 5 foot chinese woman :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tryed to take a motor as she came out of her karate class :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: in the one yesterday he left the other guy both times to get on with it :D I was like, that c**ts off and left him. Mates like, aye but he's taking the truck. I said, I don't care, if that was us and you f****d off like that you'd need to f***ing find a good hiding place till I cooled off :laugh:

• Like 1

Lakeside tow or something like that lol, anybody seen it? I caught an episode yesterday, makes dog the bounty hunter look like a Woose. It's 2 guys who repose cars etc. I seen it when they were going out to this nutters caravan to get his truck, they were like this guys crazy etc, building it up, I was like whatever. How wrong was I :yes:

they cross a field to get the truck hoping not to be spotted but the daughter clocks them. She comes out shouting the odds, saying you don't know who your dealing with, he'll kill you. Sons out next, starts rolling about with one of them. Next thing dads out, he disappears back in the house and reappears with a rifle. Guys got the truck on the back, runs jumps in and gets out of there. Nutter jumps in his other truck, flies after them. Shoots out the back window of the tow truck, comes up side and is still firing at him side on. He manages to get away and back to the depot. Unload truck and sitting about. Nutter shows up, punches out the window of the reception trying to get the guy to come out. He wants the stuff from the back of the truck. Disappears and comes back with a hand gun, holds it to the boys head lol. He gets his stuff after that :D

Next ones a cable guy on a roof installing cable. They knock down his ladder and start getting his van ready to take. The guy from the house comes out saying your not taking his van, I've waited 3 months for cable lol. Guy on roof throwing claw hammers etc at them. One of the tow boys shouts come down here if you think your hard. Seconds later cable guys down running at him lol. Big tow guy gets him in a head lock starts throwing him about. The guy who owns the house joins in, so tow guy has one under each arm ragging them about :D they get away with the van but the cable guy and the house owner beat them to the depot. They woman says they ain't here yet you'll need to come back. So they f**k off. The tow guys come into depot and one notices his bulldogs missing. Look on CCTV, the owner of the house has stole it :laugh: they head back to get it f***ing fumed. c**t denies it, big guy gives him 3 seconds to hand it over. They end up getting the dog out of the house but what a show, Definately worth a watch :yes:

Baw after that write up it better be f***ing good,I'll catch it next week :thumbs:
  • Like 1

cheers baw. i 'll have a look at that one. :thumbs:

Worth a watch mate. Guys birds pregnant, she works there too. She told him not to do the nutter job, think of the baby. After all the shit at the depot she witnessed and after the nutters gone, she starts nipping his head. Big guys like, I can't believe your giving me stress after someone's just held a gun to my head. She fucks off after an argument he's like f**k this, lets go fishing lol. They don't seem to give a f**k. It's when they are fishing the call comes in about the cable guy. All in a days work:laugh: f**k that for a laugh

cheers baw. i 'll have a look at that one. :thumbs:

Worth a watch mate. Guys birds pregnant, she works there too. She told him not to do the nutter job, think of the baby. After all the shit at the depot she witnessed and after the nutters gone, she starts nipping his head. Big guys like, I can't believe your giving me stress after someone's just held a gun to my head. She fucks off after an argument he's like f**k this, lets go fishing lol. They don't seem to give a f**k. It's when they are fishing the call comes in about the cable guy. All in a days work:laugh: f**k that for a laugh

it sounds like the avon lady were i used to live :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: not as dangerous as the provi woman :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

feck me i remember when i was young in the 70's and her coming round :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: same here mate, late 70's though :D face like a pit bull licking shite aff a jaggy nettle. You never I mean NEVER bumped the provi woman :D