I am surprised to see this a problem in your country,I assumed it was only a problem in the USA.True American citizens have become maybe(?) 3rd class,1st & 2nd would be the muslims.The things I'm reading here are the same things that are taking place here. muslims are getting overabundances of many things,that others are denied. .They pray to their moon-god,denounce JESUS as the Son of GOD,look down their nose at us,and the USA meekly caters to them AND their wants,all the while knowing that if they have their way,all the non-muslims will be done away with,whether thru slayings,enslavement,whatever.muslims goal is to spread islam everywhere.It is encouraged among their religion to lie,cheat etc to acheive their goal.GOD Bless the Lion and it's offspring the U.K. & America.If we don't soon open our eyes,trying to own and hunt our dogs will be the least of our worries,

craig

Edited by uru

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at how your own country has treated others!!

Bit like saying what did the Romans ever do for us eh.

Association Football matey, not bad, Rugby, Cricket and Conkers. :signthankspin:

Or do you mean the British Empire that gave back territories " seized " when the natives asked nicely ?

Or do you mean good old Britain standing up against Napoleon, Kaiser Willie or dear old Adolf and Mussolini.

Maybe the 60 year presence in Germany to try and ward off Soviet aggression. Not sitting on the fence, moaning in a Beer glass waiting to see who wins.

I know, its the mother of all parliaments which you refer to, the model that is copied all over the democratic world ( admittedly iceland had the first parliament )

I reckon us in this green and pleasent land should get our arses over to Denmark ( nice Birds :thumbs: ) and demand they give us some coin for all the raping and pillaging they did, nip over to Italy and do the same, go to France, use the bog and not flush ( like they'd notice ).

Holland and Germany can put they're hand's in there pocket's as well for all this Saxon lark, must have cost a fortune to sort that lot out.

While Norway, well what can you say, :icon_redface:

The only country in Europe that still say's thank you for your sacrifice's in WW II, they send a big Christmas tree, not much you might think but it's the thought that count's. :thumbs:

I wish there were more Norweigens about :notworthy:

little quote from' The Foxes Prophecy' " THE FOOTSTEP OF THE INVADER THEN ENGLANDS SHORE SHALL KNOW,WHILE HOMEBRED TRAITORS GIVE THE HAND TO ENGLANDS EVERY FOE. DISARMED BEFORE THE FOREIGNER,THE KNEE SHALL HUMBLY BEND,AND YIELD THE TREASURES THAT SHE LACKED THE WISDOM TO DEFEND" bear in mind this was written in 1871 ,Makes you think don't it :icon_eek: homebred traitors=new labour :no:

can't remember veratum but the bit about the sexless, agressive women bit is true, i married a fecker.

goal is to spread islam everywhere.It is encouraged among their religion to lie,cheat etc to acheive their goal.

very f*****g true out breed out breed out breed

one of the republican parties in ulster encouraged/encourage there members to do this :yes:

this country is so fecked , :cry: im afraid its beyond repair :( but there is some good news,ive heard through the grapevine that bulgarias up and coming ,ive looked on some sites and it looks like good hunting ground and a nice 5 bedroom house with a few acres for about 7 grand :icon_eek: if you cant beat em :thumbs:

There is no pakis around my way but if there was the lads that hang around on the shops would f**k them right off.

i think they need shippen back out the b*****ds are taken all are money with all there corner shops and petrol stations!

There is no pakis around my way but if there was the lads that hang around on the shops would f**k them right off.

i think they need shippen back out the b*****ds are taken all are money with all there corner shops and petrol stations!

with all this rain we might just be able to send them from their house's :victory:

:censored: bloody weather, gets me why they want to come here in the first place, money isnt everyting,is it? :blink:

I have friends that are trying to get council houses and they cant get them because of Mr and Mrs Paki and there whole family get them before they can because they have kids. Its f**king sh*te when these c**ts can get houses before people that have been and bred in this country. Im glad I moved north got away fae all that sh*t. There is going to be a war in this country between the enthnic minorites I say bring it on.

Regards highlander.

Association Football matey, not bad, Rugby, Cricket and Conkers. :signthankspin:

Or do you mean the British Empire that gave back territories " seized " when the natives asked nicely ?

Or do you mean good old Britain standing up against Napoleon, Kaiser Willie or dear old Adolf and Mussolini.

Maybe the 60 year presence in Germany to try and ward off Soviet aggression. Not sitting on the fence, moaning in a Beer glass waiting to see who wins.

I know, its the mother of all parliaments which you refer to, the model that is copied all over the democratic world ( admittedly iceland had the first parliament )

the brits overtook ireland 800 years ago, and up untill early 1900s continued to take the culture, land, food and anythingthing else of value in the country. just look at the one million people who were starved through the last famine, there was plenty of food in the country, but the english exported it, leaving the natives to either die or immigrate! the irish continue to live siude by side with the english, theres a great number of english people who are moving to ireland, we dont treat them any differently, unlike the way the english treat people coming into theirs!

the brits overtook ireland 800 years ago, and up untill early 1900s continued to take the culture, land, food and anythingthing else of value in the country. just look at the one million people who were starved through the last famine, there was plenty of food in the country, but the english exported it, leaving the natives to either die or immigrate! the irish continue to live siude by side with the english, theres a great number of english people who are moving to ireland, we dont treat them any differently, unlike the way the english treat people coming into theirs!

Aye Sean...but my Irish mates shoot out the Germans fishing boats at night in Cork..... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I think thats a little off the point... these people are coming here either to 'seek refuge from oppression' (whatever) or for economic migration reasons. Both of these are acceptable to a level. However, when these people greedily accept the benefits of western socitey on one hand and on the other slag it off / plot to murder the indiginous population via indiscriminate and cowardly methods and all in the name of their 'brothers and sisters' who are killing EACH OTHER in the very country the escaped from is WRONG which ever way you look at it. As far as i'm concerned it should be if you found to be here illegally... out... no questions. If you're here legally...one strike and you're out. PERIOD. I'd expect nothing less if i were in their country. We're being played for fools and it pisses me off.

Edited by LocalYokel

I think what your forgetting mate is that english and irish people have a huge amount in common,we have the same basic values and principles....we can share a pint and a chat in any pub,club or cafe in any town city or village in england or ireland......basically we can communicate and have a chat,even an argument.

What the f**k am i supposed to talk to ikbal ramdalgramy about ? he doesnt have the same interests as me,he doesnt have the same values as me,he probably doesnt give a f**k about anything english if truth be told...yet me as an englishman is being asked to share everything i know and love as english with this person !!

So our basic human traditions and values,like a pint and a pie...a chat about the footie or women...are being taken away from me as an englishman in my own country !

Now im no historian and i have neither the knowledge or the interest to dig deep backwards into the history of my country to see what rights and wrongs we have done...but i can see whats clearly in front of my face and what i see in front of my face today yesterday and probably tomorrow i dont like one bit.....so am i not allowed to display my anger at what i see or will i be labelled a racist by these dogooders who have no pride in theirs or my country? well if i have to risk being called a racist to show some pride in my country then i,ll take that risk and stick :feck: up to anyone who doesnt like it.

Edited by gnasher16