Why Do People Think That Anyone With A Lurcher Is A Poacher?

I would rather be a poacher than feel the need to ingraciate myself to a couple of tits just so ,s they give me a wave .

Thats a keepers job aint it kissing the gentrys arse but talking down to every other fecker ... Ive only met a couple that wernt proper wankers ...

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was just about to reply but saw that you dont like poachers

All the lurcher owners I've ever known were poacher's, so I think these posh folks were not so far off really.

The lurcher has always been a poachers dog, just because a few are now in the hands of people with a bit of privilege or pet owners, doesn't alter the fact, that the vast majority of working lurchers

ive poached an egg if that counts........................then mother said know you have passed your stage one of poaching she will buy me a lurcher.......and im entering stage two........now..............

ignorance is a blessing .........

i will stay down here at low point of a peasant...............

i will spaeak when spoken too,..........

i will take what i can out of life and in the field

i will not bowe to lick the ass of land owners..........

look after me own a minority and declineing...........

mother says i wont be going far......................

I was just about to reply but saw that you dont like poachers :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No I don't like poachers.The ones who just take the odd rabbit or pheasant for the pot are not so bad,but the other sort who take everything they can are a menace.I was a gamekeeper for several years and had quite a few confrontations with these sort,they have threatened me and also my wife and family,some of the things they have said are unreapeatable.One of my sons is still a keeper and he has also had trouble with the organised gangs of poachers. :tongue2:

Organised gangs of poachers?

You sound like an anti.

I was just about to reply but saw that you dont like poachers :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No I don't like poachers.The ones who just take the odd rabbit or pheasant for the pot are not so bad,but the other sort who take everything they can are a menace.I was a gamekeeper for several years and had quite a few confrontations with these sort,they have threatened me and also my wife and family,some of the things they have said are unreapeatable.One of my sons is still a keeper and he has also had trouble with the organised gangs of poachers. :tongue2:

You sound like an anti.

No its true...!

I heard all about them on Countryfile

• Like 1

You sound like an anti.

No its true...!

Haha it must be true then.

I went for a mooch on non permission land last week with 2 mates.

Is that organised gang poaching? Lol lol lol.

You sound like an anti.

No its true...!

Haha it must be true then.

I went for a mooch on non permission land last week with 2 mates.

Is that organised gang poaching? Lol lol lol.

Dont know what that classes as but Its not poaching until you caught dragging something behind you. Up till that point its 'walking the dog'

You sound like an anti.

No its true...!

Don't know why your all taking the piss! I'm organizing gangs at the minute , I've had an advert up at the job centre, as soon as I've finished all the interviews I'm having a general meeting to elect all the officers, then I'll organise them into gangs and send them all round the country. ;)

You sound like an anti.

No its true...!

Don't know why your all taking the piss! I'm organizing gangs at the minute , I've had an advert up at the job centre, as soon as I've finished all the interviews I'm having a general meeting to elect all the officers, then I'll organise them into gangs and send them all round the country. ;)

:laugh: So your the one that has been 'ruining it for the rest of us' :laugh:

Will you be supplying the trackie bottoms? or is it a case of bring your own?

• Like 1

Organised gangs FFS. I've heard it all.

No wonder there's a ban.

If they tried to ban fishing do you think the barbel fisherman would slate the carp fisherman?

And the lads who poach riverbanks with no rod licences? Would they be slated by the course lads?

I don't think so. Fishing is fishing. They would stick together like glue.

I know this isn't exactly the same but my mate was put ferreting last year when Arne police started marching over to them and say they had a report of badger baiting and a the police said it the ferret came out and my mate picked it up and said does this lOok like it could kill a badger and the police said no sorry and turned round and walked off

They're probs just stereotypically posh pricks mate i would have went mad if they said that to me trying to make you look bad infront of everyone in the pub.

Seriously? For getting called a poacher? I'd have took it as a compliment. Everyone worth their salt has poached, if you haven't, you've had an easy ride or started in the game late on in life. If it was me I'd have said, yes that's me, im also the local whoremaster, I'm known as treble, as my cocks 3 times the size of everyone else.

They're probs just stereotypically posh pricks mate i would have went mad if they said that to me trying to make you look bad infront of everyone in the pub.

Seriously? For getting called a poacher? I'd have took it as a compliment. Everyone worth their salt has poached, if you haven't, you've had an easy ride or started in the game late on in life. If it was me I'd have said, yes that's me, im also the local whoremaster, I'm known as treble, as my cocks 3 times the size of everyone else.

Yeh bit over the top really, All they are doing is stereotyping and being a bit patronising, Its annoying at worst. At least they are not following him round the village screaming stuff like 'murderer' at him lol.