thats stunning mate you do the work your self :thumbs:

Yes this is all my own work-done using a dental drill .I have been a professional engraver for 32 years

can you put some of your other work up, would be good to see and its something different from what i usually see on here :thumbs:

Have a look on his website there's loads of examples http://www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk/hunting-shooting-and-fishing/. Some really nice work and very detailed, how long does each engraving take?

The stock engravings are cool too, but what kind of price range does your work sell for? Usually an absence of price means I can't afford it, but there will be some on here who would love their own face carved on their shotgun, inside a heart.

my work goes from just a few pounds for an inscription up to thousands of pounds for a collectors piece .The wolf piece is £400

This is a piece of optical crystal I have hand engraved with wolves in the moonlight. I have engraved front and back of the piece to give a 3 dimensional effect. I hand engrave any subject and take commissions for any subject including animals, birds, portraits, crests ,houses etc www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

verybest-3_zps31c84455.jpg

is that laser etched ?

This is a piece of optical crystal I have hand engraved with wolves in the moonlight. I have engraved front and back of the piece to give a 3 dimensional effect. I hand engrave any subject and take commissions for any subject including animals, birds, portraits, crests ,houses etc www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

verybest-3_zps31c84455.jpg

is that laser etched ?

No Laser's, no sandblasting -all done freehand using a dental drill ,but I have used some acid etch on the sky using an etching paste and applied by artist brushes to get the soft nightime sky effect

much would you charge me for a tankard type glass woth a pic of a terrier down a hole confronting a fox or badger? pm me if you need to

cost of something like that would be £90 and of cause as it is hand engraved it would be a one off

could you draw a sketch of it cause im all outa pics of dog digging badgers lol

much would you charge me for a tankard type glass woth a pic of a terrier down a hole confronting a fox or badger? pm me if you need to

cost of something like that would be £90 and of cause as it is hand engraved it would be a one off

could you draw a sketch of it cause im all outa pics of dog digging badgers lol

i CAN DO THAT

That's awesome!!!! Was it you that carved a scene on a rifle stock a bit ago? Was trying to find it tonight but couldn't when I searched . If it was would you mind reposting the photo? I'm after some inspiration lol

yes I carved the stock of my old parker hale .270 with roe deer- first one I have done

P8081379.jpg