Tripe In The North East

e.hall hendon,sunderland.

heard a few people rant and rave about durham animal feed, me and 2 members of here went i got a box ov minced chicken and a box ov beef blocks. pure shit all of us wernt happy would not go again....!!!

What is the quality of the tripe like from the places mentioned?. I helped a mate mince 50 bellies yesterday,it is now rare for him to get any, and filled my barrel up with some. It was done on a large mince and contains lots of fat. In the barrel it is 1" pieces of green and white tripe and fat. The last i had to buy from a local pet food store, the frozen stuff, just looked like grey solid porridge. I could do with a supplier of good quality tripe

Edited by jessdale

It's getting harder to get tripe at the minute as there is a large demand in Europe for it. The local abattoir to me has told me they are getting freezer wagons from polland in that will take as many as possible. Unfortunately this means that halls and the like that can still get it can charge what they want and still sell it. Atb

Edited by gvc