• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muslims ruling the world

Waking up with ''Jimmy Saville'' again

PMSL.....I knew that bat was going to make an appearence...........i'd squirt you with my fake flower first........

Posted Images

Fear of being kicked in the chest bye a heifer again and getting cornered bye a calved cow or bull and getting trampled and snakes that can kill ya and friends and family dying and not being able too do any thing about it

you can't be serious about been kicked in the chest by heifers that's a two three time a day thing for me got all these wild German cattle at work but I know what you mean about cows an calves moving the calve into loose box when some big Angus is snorting at you makes your pulse shift up a notch

Fear of being kicked in the chest bye a heifer again and getting cornered bye a calved cow or bull and getting trampled and snakes that can kill ya and friends and family dying and not being able too do any thing about it

you can't be serious about been kicked in the chest by heifers that's a two three time a day thing for me got all these wild German cattle at work but I know what you mean about cows an calves moving the calve into loose box when some big Angus is snorting at you makes your pulse shift up a notch

a no the sort ur on about if u think there bad I'd head out too oz mate working with cattle out there will make u a excellent rail climber moving feral cattle not much fun haha had too many kicks these days took a pounding of a heifer couple of years ago trying too get it in a stall just say could not breath for a good 25 seconds kind of blacked out was lucky dint get my head pounded no one knew were I was for 30 mins

No sure what channel it was on but remember the wee lassie playing x n o's on a chalk board with a wee clown doll beside her that would come on at the end of the night! That scared me when a was wee, would be of to bed sharpish when that came on!!!

• Like 2

No sure what channel it was on but remember the wee lassie playing x n o's on a chalk board with a wee clown doll beside her that would come on at the end of the night! That scared me when a was wee, would be of to bed sharpish when that came on!!!

It was channel 4 infact, if I was on me own n that came on I'd shit meself!