Wanted Rabbits

Never brought pheasant or deer yet so would rely on you guys to tell me the going rate as for rabbits anywhere from a few quid a bag upto about £2each but the guy im getting them off could drop me 100 rabbits but may not see him again for a month so not reliable, they dont need gutting straight from the field is fine

Not sure where to put this post but wondered if any of you guys are close to derby nottingham and interested in selling your rabbits pheasants deer anything really i make pet foods and will take whatever you get at the right price thanks

well robbo youve been given the chance to explain wat happened yesterday but seing as though youve not replyed to my pms aswell as my txts

you left me no option but to warn other members of the site that your nothing but a FECKING MESSER!!!

I told him i was setting off to deliver him some bunnies and he offered to meet in chesterfield as it was about 40 minutes closer for me.

so i set off whilst he went to sort a postcode were we could meet. The first hour of the journey getting txts off him about shite really but contact.

about 1hour half into journey i stopped off to see a mate.

now as i was setting off again to meet this arsehole i tryed phoning him to get the post code as he still hadnt sent it but got no answer so i left messages and txts waited half hour before relising he had just been wasting my time.anyway on my way home ifound out i wasnt the only person he had waiting around for him he,d ordered rabbits off some other members off the site then decidered to ignor there calls aswell lol what a prick eh

well you live and learn

on the plus side MILLET has genously offered to SKIN and mince them all for me :whistling::D

Not sure where to put this post but wondered if any of you guys are close to derby nottingham and interested in selling your rabbits pheasants deer anything really i make pet foods and will take whatever you get at the right price thanks

well robbo youve been given the chance to explain wat happened yesterday but seing as though youve not replyed to my pms aswell as my txts

you left me no option but to warn other members of the site that your nothing but a FECKING MESSER!!!

I told him i was setting off to deliver him some bunnies and he offered to meet in chesterfield as it was about 40 minutes closer for me.

so i set off whilst he went to sort a postcode were we could meet. The first hour of the journey getting txts off him about shite really but contact.

about 1hour half into journey i stopped off to see a mate.

now as i was setting off again to meet this arsehole i tryed phoning him to get the post code as he still hadnt sent it but got no answer so i left messages and txts waited half hour before relising he had just been wasting my time.anyway on my way home ifound out i wasnt the only person he had waiting around for him he,d ordered rabbits off some other members off the site then decidered to ignor there calls aswell lol what a prick eh

well you live and learn

on the plus side MILLET has genously offered to SKIN and mince them all for me :whistling::D

On the plus side your not gonna be short on dog food for a while!

• Like 1

Yep me and vin were let down,,, luckily I hadn't left home, he said he wanted them ,,, then asked where to meat,, I suggested a place,,,, then no more contact despite phone calls and texts from myself and vin.

Luckily I already have a couple of outlets,, but this guy was only just down the road

Yep me and vin were let down,,, luckily I hadn't left home, he said he wanted them ,,, then asked where to meat,, I suggested a place,,,, then no more contact despite phone calls and texts from myself and vin.

Luckily I already have a couple of outlets,, but this guy was only just down the road

A very strange carry on.

At first i thought... oh no maybe the poor bloke has had an accident or something becasue he was texting and being very friendly and helpfull right up until it was time to actually turn up and pay for the Bunnies.

All turned out quite nicely nicely for me...heheheee. I ended up getting a £30 loyalty tip from one of our usual buyers,Who was very happy to see me.

And because he was a real pet food maker he gave me some turkey necks and a few packs of frozen minces to sample.. = RESULT.

As for the fella who started this thread. . . I think he,s Fishing for Fools. . . . and lets face it..theres plenty of them out there ! .. Shame He/They have to piss about and waste genuine peoples time in the process.

What a bunch of arseholes i had to get home in a rush due to personel reasons and somewhere mislaid my phone which had you of tried contacting yesterday you would have known it was blocked i got my partner to reply to someone on here for me im guessing she didnt manage it as i cant see the reply i was genuinly interested in the rabbits i run my own business and dont have time to ring and text people for fun i have purchased 60 and 39 rabbits of 2 people on here today thats the only way i knew about tbis as they told me and i will continue buying from them and anyone else who has any for sale, im sorry to the people who wanted to meet up i didnt do it purposely

What a bunch of arseholes i had to get home in a rush due to personel reasons and somewhere mislaid my phone which had you of tried contacting yesterday you would have known it was blocked i got my partner to reply to someone on here for me im guessing she didnt manage it as i cant see the reply i was genuinly interested in the rabbits i run my own business and dont have time to ring and text people for fun i have purchased 60 and 39 rabbits of 2 people on here today thats the only way i knew about tbis as they told me and i will continue buying from them and anyone else who has any for sale, im sorry to the people who wanted to meet up i didnt do it purposely

Decent people dont let people drive hours down the road wasting diesel money and their time, messers do!

Did you suddenly realise you had asked people for too many rabbits and wouldnt be able to pay for them, was that the personal reason?

What a load of shite ! you are a messer and obviously a cheeky bare face liar.

You havnt PM me or Tomo to apologise but can come on here and call us people Arseholes !

I wouldnt sell you a rabbit or the snot off my nose !

Rubbish the man drove from the north east,,, txt you most of the way,,, then silence,, that's poor form fella,,,

Then because we give you shit,,, for letting two groups of fellas down,, you haven't got the spine to apologise,, pathetic , grow a pair fella,

Rubbish the man drove from the north east,,, txt you most of the way,,, then silence,, that's poor form fella,,,

Then because we give you shit,,, for letting two groups of fellas down,, you haven't got the spine to apologise,, pathetic , grow a pair fella,

Exactly, if he was genuine he would do what he can to get Duggy some diesel money for the £30 worth of juice used while wasting his time.