Woking Beddy

well as im moving out im taking my lurcher and bullx with me but leaving my brothers lurcher which is litter brother to mine they havent been separated sincce birth so my mum wants a beddy to keep the lurcher company . so what im woundering is whats decent lines or beddy to go for or to stay away from and would it be possibne for bushing ferreting beating ratting and earth work? cheers

haha wee bit of late night entertainment .. yeah theres not many atall round our way just thought it would be worth a try as wouldnt mind a working beddy and if she wants a beddy she can get one considering the bros terrier that died killed her chawawa ....

How yer ma puts up wi you two is beyond me !!! hahahaha bet that impressed her when her wee lapdug got the message.

The Beddy I`m on about has been at all the summer shows last year, yeh`ve probably seen it. quite a decent wee dug. Ah think they`re planning a litter, but other than that ah`ve no ideaa where you would get a good one.

• Like 1

How yer ma puts up wi you two is beyond me !!! hahahaha bet that impressed her when her wee lapdug got the message.

The Beddy I`m on about has been at all the summer shows last year, yeh`ve probably seen it. quite a decent wee dug. Ah think they`re planning a litter, but other than that ah`ve no ideaa where you would get a good one.

I'v seen it nice we thing and nice couple to.
  • Like 1