Places To Go Shooting In Merseyside

Guest bullterrier

Anyone know any good places to go shooting near Merseyside? Have a 22. air rifle

harry you know what its like for shooting in liverpool mate so what ever you do make sure you have permission from the landowner am sure there used to be a club were you could go to but not sure were it was atb :thumbs: john

Goodison park .

dried up hag no wonder your single :tongue2: Edited by bullterrier
  • Like 2

Anyone know any good places to go shooting near Merseyside? Have a 22. air rifle

harry you know what its like for shooting in liverpool mate so what ever you do make sure you have permission from the landowner am sure there used to be a club were you could go to but not sure were it was atb :thumbs: john

Goodison park .

dried up hag no wonder your single :tongue2:

You must have missed the post wher Baw outed me ...I.m all man lol

Goodison park .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest bullterrier

Goodison park .

fagget then pretending to be a woman sicko :blink:

Goodison park .

I can promise you I,m neither a faggot or a sicko .

Guest bullterrier

Goodison park .

I can promise you I,m neither a faggot or a sicko .

why come on a hunting site saying your a female if your a male why not just be your self i dont understand why you would do that :hmm: john
  • Like 1

I didn,t come on Pretending to be a female ,I left the site on my old name because I,d had enough ,(asanley) but I,m that feking sad that I missed it , so joined again ,using this silly name , people presumed I was a woman and I ended up having a laugh with baw , thats it .

I didn,t come on Pretending to be a female ,I left the site on my old name because I,d had enough ,(asanley) but I,m that feking sad that I missed it , so joined again ,using this silly name , people presumed I was a woman and I ended up having a laugh with baw , thats it .

did you get any dirty pms of lads on here :icon_eek:

:yes: Loads , invites on to facebook , requests for pictures ," take no notice of people on here , you can trust me " type . atuddy was the worst .perv

:yes: Loads , invites on to facebook , requests for pictures ," take no notice of people on here , you can trust me " type . atuddy was the worst .perv

:laugh: :laugh: depraved people on thl i bet they regret doing it now i know i would :laugh: