Mountain Men

Standard annoying HC programme format and editing. I think they missed an opportunity here to make something really good. It's the same as IRT, Axe men, and Doomsday Preppers. There's 33% original content, and the remaining 66% is repeating the 33% most adults are able to comprehend and retain. I was really looking forward to this and found it a let down.

Your percentages are spot on pal, never a truer word said...... :thumbs: its the same with all the other discovery programs as well,,,,, you look forward to them and then it a big let down :censored:

• Like 1

Standard annoying HC programme format and editing. I think they missed an opportunity here to make something really good. It's the same as IRT, Axe men, and Doomsday Preppers. There's 33% original content, and the remaining 66% is repeating the 33% most adults are able to comprehend and retain. I was really looking forward to this and found it a let down.

Your percentages are spot on pal, never a truer word said...... :thumbs: its the same with all the other discovery programs as well,,,,, you look forward to them and then it a big let down :censored:

What about the 1% he missed out lol, is that the adverts?

• Like 2

This was the program were the young fella scoped in a rifle by missing a target, the old geezer then shot at but only wounded a white tail buck with it(it was'nt the same gun) having never checked the zero himself.Him and another muppet then tried tracking it for 3hours with no bloody dog.having failed to find it they return to do the only sensible thing to do in these cicumstances, sack No 1 muppet for no zeroing the rifle properly that he did'nt shoot the deer with .......!All candidates for the T.H.S....

What about the 1% he missed out lol, is that the adverts?

That's the bit where I drifted off :tongue2:

It's really not lived up too my expectations of a good show at all but the thing about the rifle getting some one else too set ur sights just sounds daft is there not a thing if the way u position ur head when shooting make ur scopes just a little of Yukon men is a far better show there is not much good on tv at all these days wish I still got Nz tv far better shows

A guy's snow skidoo "breaks down" then he walks the 10 mile back to his cabin to bring a new engine. He walks back next day in "half the time because its day light" says the voice over man. Where did he keep the engine whilst he was striding out through 10 miles of wilderness, because he didn't have it whilst being filmed walking. I have just deleted the series link on this one.