Hw100 Blooded

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate I am over the moon to hear that. I have got the A & M cylinder and the A & M silencer fitted I simply can not wait to get out now. Got myself a few tins of Air Arms Diabolo Field .177's

hi Chris well done buddy the reason you got the shot of was because you used the best tool in field craft,apart from the obvious!   and that was patience my friend,IMO its your best tool in the

Well i will be honest, [bANNED TEXT] i first got it i was that worried and shocked i took down to my local FAD and said theres Something not right here when fires it seems like there's nothing happernig its that quiet and there's no movement hardly,he tested the power full strip down service and tested he said its perfect.

I could not belive a gun had been made that great evan the safty is Quiet.

I zeroed it with one full mag and then it was pellet on pellet at 42 yards

End Verdict very Impressive :-)

Well i will be honest, [bANNED TEXT] i first got it i was that worried and shocked i took down to my local FAD and said theres Something not right here when fires it seems like there's nothing happernig its that quiet and there's no movement hardly,he tested the power full strip down service and tested he said its perfect.

Mate I am over the moon to hear that.

I have got the A & M cylinder and the A & M silencer fitted I simply can not wait to get out now.

Got myself a few tins of Air Arms Diabolo Field .177's

New gun slip, sling and even a ghillie suit..

I am way too excited to get out in the field

With this weather I am a bit stuck at the moment and all I can do is sit here and buy more s*it for the rifle that probibly I will never use...LOL

I have even got a new HD video camera to video some of my shooting with it..

C*rap I have the bug, I think. :whistling:

Steve

• Like 1

Mate I am over the moon to hear that.

I have got the A & M cylinder and the A & M silencer fitted I simply can not wait to get out now.

Got myself a few tins of Air Arms Diabolo Field .177's

New gun slip, sling and even a ghillie suit..

I am way too excited to get out in the field

With this weather I am a bit stuck at the moment and all I can do is sit here and buy more s*it for the rifle that probibly I will never use...LOL

I have even got a new HD video camera to video some of my shooting with it..

C*rap I have the bug, I think. :whistling:

Steve

lol you sound like me, i use aa diabalo"s they work very well with mine so should be all gravy for you.

i just ordered some of these parts off this link. A lad posted it up earlier.

http://rowanengineering.com/products.htm

chris

Thats a nice link Chris...LOL you are just wanting me to by stuff to have at hand arnt you....Thanks ;)

If you get in touch with darryl ( Marksman on here ) he is really clued up on these rifles and he has access to all the spares and upgrades.

If our lass knew how much I have spent this last couple of weeks she would be doing her nut with me.

She still has not realised I have 2 carbon bottles as I hide one in the spare room....LOL

She thinks they are £20 to buy.... :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

I think its time to buy her a new memory foam matress and pillows in case she finds out..... :icon_eek::whistling:

Thanks again mate

Steve