More Night Shooting

ftm

billy003_zpsb6be89d7.jpg went for a walk out on saturday night with gun& dog and im noticing less magpies about so either im having an impact on them or there off to pastures new but either way i will still continue to hit them whenever i get the opportunity i dropped 2 crows but a fox stole one [i think] as one was barking most of the night quite close to me .i found 16 pheasants roosting but didnt need one so they were left-these pheasants are wild birds and there never really plump enough to get a good meal from so i for one will leave them be,i shot a few woodies for a casserole so nowt gets wasted
  • Like 1

Nice bag mate,Can't say the same about the maggies tho,was out on a new permission the other day just checking it out late afternoon.but was waiting for the woodies coming in,but quite well out of range must have seen 15-20 of the black an white buggers,So next time get the chance i'll be gunning for them.

Happy Hunting

Nice one Billy :)

Maggies have been scarce around My Way as well :yes: Has i shot 34 last Year ;)

Hopefully get the same amount this Year :laugh:

atvb Daz 7.

daz ive just read the shooting times and the "star" letter was about magpies ,the lad is fromyour neck of the woods knows of a few large roosts containing 500 -600 birds so you better get out there and find them ! you could have a nice night on them& maybe break one of my records -go for it mate -billy
  • Like 1

Nice one Billy :)

Maggies have been scarce around My Way as well :yes: Has i shot 34 last Year ;)

Hopefully get the same amount this Year :laugh:

atvb Daz 7.

daz ive just read the shooting times and the "star" letter was about magpies ,the lad is fromyour neck of the woods knows of a few large roosts containing 500 -600 birds so you better get out there and find them ! you could have a nice night on them& maybe break one of my records -go for it mate -billy

hello boys talking about magpies, i must of shot about 50 last year, neighbour has a cat and it stays out all night come morning time i wait for them to come and start mobbing the cat. Useually get 3 or 4 before they fly off, good sport hate cats but we have an understanding. Found a magpie roost must be 20 - 30 not half a mile away from me where do they come from thought they had there own patch? Going to send my mate down with his catty as it's to risky with gun I know you should'nt but hate them